𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

MITSUYA WASN'T THERE, SAME THING FOR PEH AND ADRIEN

MITSUYA WASN'T THERE, SAME THING FOR PEH AND ADRIEN. (Y/N) COULDN'T FOCUS ON CLASS, she knew that they skipped class due to the fight. She was worried. Scared. She felt like Takashi was gonna come back terribly harmed. She was tapping her foot on the floor and playing with her fingers. She gulped looking at the time as she sighed shaking her head.

She gave up. She couldn't concentrate. She raised her hand, as the teacher says "Yes (y/n)?"

"May I go to the bathroom please?" the girl politely asked.

The teacher nodded as the girl hurried her way out of the class. She then with out of the school the most discreetly possible so a supervisor doesn't catch her sneaking out. She successfully got out but now she had to figure out where they were. She decided to call Baji knowing that Mitsuya would probably be fighting and that she felt like Baji was the type of her person to be late.

Baji

Hey Baji, quick question, where is the fight between Valhalla and Toman at?

(y/n)? Aren't you supposed to be in class?

Yes but I couldn't focus knowing that there was gonna be a fight, I'm too worried

You're in front of your school?

Yes

Go to the park in front of the school, I'll pick you up there

Okay yeah thanks
read 10:34

No problem

The girl put her phone away and headed her way to the park. After 5 minutes of waiting, Baji was there. The girl was shocked of how fast he arrived, which is why she asked "How'd you get there so fast?"

"I was passing by"

"Oh. I see then"

"Yeah now let's go before Mikey kills me for being late"

At this, (y/n) nods and gets up on the boy's motorcycle as they head their way to the destination. There, (y/n) noticed Mitsuya holding some blond guy with a black eye and with his nose bleeding. The guy seemed like he fell asleep or fainted or something like that. She ran towards them to check up.

"Hey Takashi, you're alright?"

"Hey what are you doing there?"

"Long story"

"Well, I'm alright but he's not. Can you take care of him for me? He means a lot to Mikey"

"Oh. I see then" the (h/c) said with a nod.

"Go to somewhere safe, I was bringing him out of here, but I'll be heading my way back with the others" the lilac haired said about to leave.

"Takashi!" (y/n) said before this one left.