𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

IT WAS MONDAY MORNING AND (Y/N) WAS TERRIBLY TIRED AS ALWAYS

IT WAS MONDAY MORNING AND (Y/N) WAS TERRIBLY TIRED AS ALWAYS. Walking in the class, she noticed Takashi placing a letter on her desk. For some reason that even she didn't know, she felt her cheeks get warm and her heart racing. "Is that a love letter?!?" she thought to herself. She couldn't move a single inch, she was scared. 

That was also when Takashi looked up and noticed her, so he waved his hand at her smiling. This caused the girl's heart to beat faster. Mitsuya noticing that the girl wouldn't step a feet closer, walked towards her to check up on her.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah um, it's just that I remembered Peh saying that the teacher was gonna give us a new project today so I'm worried" (y/n) lied. 

She actually loved projects. She thought it was at least more fun that homework. 

"Really? I wonder what it will be about. But don't worry, I'm sure you're gonna do great" he said with a comforting smile.

(y/n)'s heart was melting. She wished the boy knew how much effects his smile had on her. 

"If you say so" this one said with a smile. She took a deep breathe before walking to her desk as she slowly grabbed the letter. That's when she noticed the letter wasn't from Mitsuya but from Baji. "Uh? Why would Baji give me a letter?"

"Just read it. He tried his best, he's horrible in grammar"

"Oh, I see then" the girl replied with a chuckle. She then opened the letter to read it.

Dear (y/n),

I am writting this letter to apologize to you. I shouldn't have had read your die-ary, it was very disrespectful from me. Specially that we barely know each other, so I would probably be the last person you'd let to read your die-ary. Thought I must admit, the fact that we barely know each other sad the reason I wanted to read it. I promise you that I will never do it again. 

Please forgive me 

Keisuke Baji

The girl couldn't help but chuckle at the spelling mistakes. She then looked up at Mitsuya saying "Taka-chan"

This one's eyes widened at the nickname, she did mention she'd call him like that trough text but she never called him like that in real life. "Yes?" the lilac haired answered.

"Did you force him to write that letter?"

"What? No I didn't know"

"Don't lie to me"

"Fine, maybe I did"

"You didn't need to, come here" the girl said opening my arm to hug him.

His cheeks turned red before he nodded and hugged (y/n). As soon as the lilac haired hugged the (h/c) haired, this one felt a warm presence. She thought he was warm and wished to never let go of him. But after a plenty of seconds, this one backed off smiling. What (y/n) didn't know is that the boy's heart was racing faster than ever. He thought that if he hugged her a little longer, he'd melt. 

"Also, tell Baji that he's forgiven" (y/n) said.

"Okay" Mitsuya said nodding. 

That was when the teacher came in the class. (y/n) quickly got her stuff ready as the teacher started taking attendance. No one was absent which made the teacher happy. She then introduced the famous project Baji talked about. Since she already knew what team she was in, she didn't have to worry to be with anyone she wouldn't get along with. She on the other hand was curious about Mitsuya's reaction, so she kept a side look on him. 

"Takashi and (y/n)" the teacher said. 

(y/n) noticed Mitsuya's cheeks turning into a light shade of pink. The boy then turned his head towards the girl's to awkwardly smile at her. He was actually terrified that he'd disappoint her. He usually wouldn't worry because he's good with leading, but she was someone he would want to make proud. 

"So, we're together" Mitsuya said.

(y/n)'s cheeks turned pink as she nodded saying "Yeah"

At the girl's reaction, the boy's eyes widened realizing that she thought of it in another way, "Wait, no I didn't mean it in that way..." 

"Yeah I know don't worry"

"So, do you wanna come over to my house for the project? In fact Mana and Luna keep asking me when you're coming over again"

The (e/c) eye coloured girl chuckled and nodded. "Tonight?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then. Oh and also, you cook well"

"Wait what? What are you talking about?" the lilac haired asked panicked with his cheeks pink.

"Your sisters made me taste the cookies you made yesterday"

"Oh. Well I'm glad you liked it"

"No problem"

"Question, what else did they show you?"

"A lot" the girl said with an amused smirk.

The boy slowly turned red with his heart racing. He didn't know to thank or to get mad at his sisters. 

TIME SKIP

(y/n), soaking wet, rang the doorbell of Mitsuya. In the middle of her walk, it started raining and she didn't bring an umbrella with her. She was cold and wet. Takashi opened the door and quickly let (y/n) in.

"Luna, can you please a towel and hand it to (y/n)?" Takashi asked his little sister. This one nodded and ran to grab a towel. "Mana go grab a blanket" he ordered his other sister. While they were grabbing what their older brother asked them to take, he was grabbing a sweater. 

"Here" he handed the sweater to (y/n). "Change up into that and hand me your clothes so I let them dry"

"Thanks" this one said with her cheeks pink. She was gonna wear his sweater. Just thinking about it made her heart race. She got in his room with the door closed and changed up. She then got out and handed the wet clothes to the guy as he asked her to.

"I hope the stuff in your  bag aren't wet-" Takashi said worriedly.

"Don't worry, my bag is water proof"

"Oh, okay then" he said with a smile. That was also when Luna arrived with a towel. Mitsuya grabbed it and dropped it on (y/n)'s head to dry it off. And Mana came with a blanket that he wrapped around the girl.

"Thank you so much"

"With pleasure, I wouldn't want you to catch cold"

At the same time, his doorbell rang. He got confused because he didn't invite anyone over. He opened the door to Chifuyu and Mikey being there. "What are you doing here?!"

"I was playing at the park next door when it started raining so I decided to come here" Mikey said.

"I was looking for Baji and since he always come to the same park, I went to check up but he wasn't there and then I followed Mikey"

Mitsuya sighed disappointed. He already didn't want his sisters to be there so he get privacy with (y/n), now his friends were there.