𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

KEN AND TAKASHI WERE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WHEN THE BLOND HAIRED WOM AND SMILED in cheer

KEN AND TAKASHI WERE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WHEN THE BLOND HAIRED WOM AND SMILED in cheer. The lilac haired threw the game controller away pissed which made his friend laugh.

"I give up" Takashi said hopelessly.

"Can tell. Anyways, let's play something else"

"Yeah, because this is the- how many rounds did we do actually?"

"6"

"Well see!"

"I'm just too good at this, you can't beat me"

"Oh fuck you, I can at least beat you on something else"

"Which is?"

"Having balls to ask out the girl I'm in love with unlike you. Emma is thinking that you aren't interested in her even the slight"

"Oh yeah, well from what I've heard from Baji, you still didn't ask her out on a proper date"

"I already did" the boy lied.

"Sureeee. Where?"

"At her favorite restaurant. And I gave her another lilac while it"

"I don't believe you"

"Draken" the lilac haired said with a more serious tone.

"Mitsuya" the blond guy said amused.

"I'm serious bro"

"You're not"

"Fine I give up"

"See. You can't lie to me bro"

"Yeah yeah, whatever"

"Man you're so disappointing. Ask her out" Draken said sighing hopeless.

"Bro no" the lilac haired replied with his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

"You're shy, now I know who's the dominant one in the relationship" the blond haired joked.

"Draken!" Mitsuya said embarrassed.

"What? I'm only speaking facts"

"Shut up"

"No"

TIME SKIP

"You want me to what?" (y/n) asked Keisuke and Mikey.

"Ask Mitsuya out on a date" the raven haired said on a serious tone.

"What he said" the blond one said comfortably laying on (y/n)'s bed.

"Why should I?!"

"Because he's your boyfriend, why else?" Mikey said with an intimidating tone.

Keisuke leaned over the wall crossing his arms behind his head, as he says "And you're the oldest, so as his mommy, you should be teaching him some manners", then he smirks opening an eye to see (y/n)'s facial reaction.