𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

(Y/N) HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF THE GIRL'S CHANGING ROOM AFTER CHANGING UP from sport class

(Y/N) HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF THE GIRL'S CHANGING ROOM AFTER CHANGING UP from sport class. She was heading her way out to her locker, when she felt something getting wrapped around her waist. She looked down to notice it was a hoodie, then a hand grabbed her wrist pulling her towards a room. It all happened so fast so she couldn't look at the person's face, so as soon as that person closed the door, this one pulled her hand away from them.

"The hell you doing!" this one said not even bothering to look at the face of the one who grabbed her hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just-" a familiar voice said. (y/n) immediately recognized the voice. It was Takashi's.

"Oh, it's you" the girl said with her tone suddenly changing.

"Yeah" this one said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Um, so like- can you take off your skirt?"

(y/n) went red as she said "What?!?!?"

The boy took a long second to realize how wrong that sounded which caused his cheeks to burn up. He was now a dark shade of red. "No no no! Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm not a perverted person, you can be sure about this. It's just that you have a hole on your skirt..." the lilac haired explained himself.

The (h/c) haired girl pulled up the hoodie to check up when she noticed that he was right. She blushed then bowed to him. "I'm so thankful for you wrapping your hoodie around my waist, I cannot imagine how many people would have looked at it without even trying to warn me about it. I'm so thankful for having you as a friend" this one said more than grateful. She couldn't even look up, she felt embarrassed for the way she talked to him when they entered the room.

The boy turned around while the girl took off her skirt as he looked up for sewing materials. The girl then sat on a chair placing the hoodie on her legs as she handed the skirt over to the guy. "Here" (y/n) said as she smiled.

The guy grabbed the skirt with a nod as he sewed the hole. The girl watched him as he sewed. She thought that he looked pretty when he concentrates on something. She couldn't help but smile out of how pretty she found him. It was almost like she was in a dream, or even better, brought to heaven.

He was licking his lips as he kept going and was done in less than 5 minutes. "Here" this one said handing her skirt back.

"Thanks" she said replying with a smile.

She got up to put it on and Takashi, too innocent to even realize stared at her. He then realized that she wasn't moving an inch which was when he got red and turned around. The girl chuckled at his reaction as she put on her skirt. She then grabbed the hoodie that she had dropped on the chair and hands it to Takashi.

"Here" she said with a smile.

"No, keep it" the boy said with his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink as he smiled.

"What- no, I can't keep it"

"It'd fit well on you" he said giving the girl a sign to put it on.

She sighs and nods not being able to deny it. She puts it on and Takashi smiles. "Looks great on you" he said patting (y/n)'s head before getting out of the room.

The girl stood still for a long second to process what just happened. He wrapped his hoodie around her waist, brought her to a room, asked her to take off her skirt, sewed a whole on this one, then gave his hoodie to her?! She felt her heart beating fast. Specially that she felt warm in this hoodie. And it had his smell. Takashi's smell. He smelled like cinnamon. Like vanilla. And like patchouli. A very good smelling plant, which was (y/n)'s second favorite.

The girl smiled as she picked her stuff to head her way to class not wanting to be late again.

TIME SKIP

"Why are you wearing Mitsuya's hoodie?" Peh asked (y/n) teasingly.

"He gave it to me" the girl simply said.

"Oh. And you didn't even try to prove me wrong or deny it- well damn. Do you like it?"

"Yeah. I do"

"You should tell him that"

"Nahh" the girl said denying it out of shyness.

"Yeahhh" Peh then said hyping her up.

"Nope"

"Disappointing" this one said grabbing his backpack. "Anyways, see you tomorrow!"

"See you" (y/n) said smiling at Peh who was leaving.

That was also when Takashi joined her. "Oh hey Taka-chan"

"Hey (y/n)-chan, you forgot this" he said handing over the pen this one let him borrow.

"Oh, thanks. Well I'll be going" (y/n) said.

"Oh okay then. Bye, see you tomorrow"

"Yeah, see you"

(y/n) left leaving Takashi behind alone. If he was honest, he wanted to ask her if he could bring her to her house. He never saw her house which he was curious about. And the fact that Keisuke and Draken already went over to his house and not him made him a bit jealous which he hated to admit.

TIME SKIP

"(y/n)-san, this isn't your hoodie is it?" Mrs Matsuoka asked noticing (y/n)'s new hoodie.

"Yeah... it's my friend's... Takashi's"

"Oh. I see. Do you want me to wash it?"

"No. I'd rather to keep it for a while..." this one said shyly.

She didn't want to admit it scared that she'd sound creepy but she loved his smell and since it was still on it, she wanted to keep it. In fact, it made her feel that his comforting presence was here. So she could hug it when she needs comfort.

"I see then. Do you need help with anything else?" the maid asked with a smile.

"Not really but... I need to talk to you"

"My ears are all yours. What is it you wish to tell me?"

"Well um... let's say that we kissed but... I don't know... I don't think he really liked it..."

"Why so?"

"We kissed twice and like I don't know, wouldn't he usually ask me out? Because it sounds weird to kiss someone you aren't dating. It doesn't?"

"It does. Well, maybe he's thinking about it. You should be patient"

"If you say so" (y/n) said nodding.