𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

KEISUKE RAN UP TO (Y/N)'S ROOM AND SLAMMED THE DOOR OPENED breathless

KEISUKE RAN UP TO (Y/N)'S ROOM AND SLAMMED THE DOOR OPENED breathless. He had gotten a scratch on his motorcycle and his parents insisted on him getting to repair it, therefore, he got there running.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO WITH YOUR DAD FOREVER" the black haired said out of breathe.

(y/n)'s eyes widened at the boy's sudden entrance as she stays quiet for a long second. "Who told you it wasn't meant to be only for the summer?"

"Your maid! Yesterday I came over and she said you were sleeping but she warned me about it because your mom asked her to"

"Oh..."

"Please (y/n). You can't do this to me. You can't do this to Mitsuya! The man literally just said he was down with having kids with you. Please, I'm begging you, stay. You're 18, you can make your own decisions and live by yourself. Get kids with Mitsuya and use it as an excuse if you want to, just PLEASE, do not go. I'm begging you" the boy said bowing down to the floor.

He couldn't face her. Specially not when his eyes were filled with tears. He never knew how much (y/n) meant to him until now.

"Hey hey hey. Kei calm down, it's alright" she said as she sat up in front of him. She played with his hair then pulled him into a hug. "I'll convince my dad to not go. How's that?"

"You better do so. I cannot live without you. Neither can Mitsuya. Don't go for Mitsuya's sake"

"Alright. Alright. Calm down Kei. It hurts me seeing you like that"

The boy nodded and backed off. He quickly wiped away his tears and said "I'm not crying! You are!"

The girl chuckled at her friend's comment and smiled. He was actually half right. She was holding her tears so hard, she didn't want to lose her shit in front of her.

Wanting to change of subject, the boy said "So, are you going on for the having kids with Mitsuya option?"

"Kei-"

"Do you want to have kids with him?"

"Yes"

"So have kids with him. Simple!"

"But Kei-"

"Pleaseeee"

"Well..."

"He wants to have your kids too. Call him if you don't believe me. You know what? I'll call him and ask him just like that. I won't say you're here or shit. I'll just do it so you can see his answer and-"

"No no, I do believe you it's just- I'm scared of what my mom will think about this..."

"I'ma ask her, be right back"

"Wait what?! KEI NO STOP"

It was too late. The raven haired already had gotten to the girl's mom and was talking to her.