𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

TAKASHI WAS COOKING SOME COOKIES WITH HIS SISTERS BECAUSE MANA AND LUNA HAD invited their new friend Kate over

TAKASHI WAS COOKING SOME COOKIES WITH HIS SISTERS BECAUSE MANA AND LUNA HAD invited their new friend Kate over. Takashi puts the cookies in the oven then he takes off his apron to go open the door. Mana and Luna had followed him behind. The boy opened the door to see Kate and someone behind her. And that someone was none other than Adrian Harts. Takashi's eyes suddenly widened at the boy's presence when he understood that Kate was his little sister.

"The hell you doing there?" Adrian asked.

"Could ask you the same" Mitsuya said annoyed at the boy.

"Wait, this is your house? Hell nah, I'm not letting my sister in there" the blond haired said grabbing his sister's hand.

Kate stepped on her brother's feet and says "What did you do again?"

"Hey I didn't do anything!"

"Didn't do anything my ass! First you threaten (y/n) then you get her unconscious!" the lilac haired replied disgusted. 

"He did what to (y/n)?!!?" both Mana and Luna asked furious.

"Hey I'm sorry okay. It was only Kazutora who forced me to do that"

"You're not even funny" 

"Wasn't supposed to be"

"You clearly were enjoying doing this so shut it already"

"But I'm telling you that Kazutora forced me to!"

"Leave Kazutora out of this because I know he wouldn't do that"

"You still can say that after what he did to Mikey's brother?"

"It was a goddamn accident"

"Yeah well our sisters friendship was one too. Let's go Kate" the blond haired said about to pull his sister to leave with him.

"No! I want to go over Mana and Luna's"

"No Kate, let's go"

"Don't make me go tell mom you hurt my friend's older brother's girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend? Mana, Luna" the brother told his sister giving them a serious look.

"Oops, we might have talked about (y/n) and you to her" the girls said amused.

"Ugh fine, just don't say shit about me or you're dead" Adrian said.

"Okay, bye slug" Kate said pulling her tongue out to make fun of her brother.

"The fuck you called me?" Adrian said about to throw his fist at his sister.

"Don't you dare raise your hand at your sister" Takashi said grabbing Adrian's hand to stop him from it.

"I was just joking man, chill. I'd never raise my hand at my sister for real"

"Good" 

"Yeah now let go of me"