𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

(Y/N) SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TRYING TO TALK TO PEH TO ASK HIM a question without Takashi being around

(Y/N) SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TRYING TO TALK TO PEH TO ASK HIM a question without Takashi being around. While the lilac haired was gone to the bathroom, the (h/c) takes the oppurtinity to ask the brown haired guy the question she wanted to ask him.

"Hey Peh, do you know what's Takashi's favorite food?" (y/n) asked.

"No, why?"

"Oh, I was just wondering"

The girl was disappointed. She tried hard to get to ask him that so she could make the lilac haired's favorite food, but it turns out that his friend had no idea what it was.

Peh noticing the girl's disappointment says, "Want me to ask him?"

"I'd be grateful if you do"

"Okay then"

"Thanks" the girl said smiling as the guy nods at her.

Mitsuya joins the two friends from the bathroom and says "Are we going to the park again?"

"Do you want to Peh?"

"Sure, why not"

They went at the park and started eating their lunch. Mitsuya seemed to be enjoying the food a little too much which made (y/n) chuckle.

"Are you in love with her or her food because it's seems like both to me" Peh teased.

"Both. I mean her food. No wait I mean- you get my point"

(y/n) couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's stress. "I'm glad you like it"

"I don't like it, I love it"

(y/n)'s cheeks turned into a light shade of pink as she says "Well I'm glad you love it"

"I'm sure Hakkai would look up to (y/n) since you do too to be honest" Peh randomly said.

"Uh, who's Hakkai?" (y/n) asked.

"Simply a friend of mine" Takashi replied.

"Oh"

"Yeah"

TIME SKIP

Takashi's and Peh's teacher brought her class to the library so her students could borrow a book or two for a class work. (y/n) decides to first go around the manga section to grab a few that wasn't gonna be part of the work obviously since the teacher asked to take a novel.

Then she goes to see what comics there were here and grabs 2 or 3 of them keeping them in her arms. She decides to pull out the little bag she specially brought for the books out of her satchel. She puts the few books she had in her arms in it so she doesn't drop them.

Then she goes around the romance novels. She loved romance novels since the characters were easily imaginable due to the good physical description. She likes to most of the time draw how she pictures the characters in a book.