𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

(Y/N) WAS OVER AT TAKASHI'S HOUSE FOR WORKING ON THEIR SCHOOL project together

(Y/N) WAS OVER AT TAKASHI'S HOUSE FOR WORKING ON THEIR SCHOOL project together. (y/n) then noticed Mana shyly hiding behind the door. She smiled and waved at her as the little girl smiled waving back. Takashi got confused at who his friend was waving at to notice it was his sister.

"What's up Mana?"

"Uh... Luna and me want unicorn pajamas"

"And you want me to make you them for you?"

"Yes!" this one said with more joy in her voice.

Takashi sighs amused and says "Fine, I'll try my best. But right now I have to study. So do one thing for me, draw your designs and I'll make them"

"Okayyy" Mana said running back in the living room excited.

"You're a very kind brother" (y/n) said with a smile.

"Not really, I just want my sisters to be happy, I don't think that really makes me a kind brother, but I do admit that doing the opposite would make a sibling unkind"

"Well, I don't have any siblings so I can't really say I know what you mean, but I know you're often right so I'll trust you on that"

"You think I'm trustworthy?"

"Of course, why not?"

"No, I was just wondering"

"Oh. Okay then"

"Now let's keep studying" he said more seriously.

The (h/c) haired girl nods and scrolls the page of her notebook to notice it was the exact page that she drew Takashi on. She turns red trying to find something to hide it with, but it was too late. The boy had noticed it.

"Is that me?" the lilac haired asked with his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

"Yeah..."

"Can't get me out of your mind uh?" the boy teased.

"Wait what?!? That's not what it seems like!" the girl replied flustered.

"I was joking calm down" the boy said amused as he chuckled.

"Oh. Okay" she said chuckling too.

"But it's very pretty, I love your drawing style"

"Thanks"

TIME SKIP

(y/n) and Takashi were done studying. Suddenly the doorbell rings, which was very confusing for the lilac haired since he didn't invite anyone. He shrugs and get up to go open the door. (y/n) was besides him as the boy opened the door to a blond and pink haired girl.

"Oh. Hey Emma, ​​hey Hinata" the lavender eyed said with a smile.

"Hey Mitsuya, have you seen my brother?" the blond girl asked.