𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

IN THE LIBRARY WITH A CALM ENVIRONMENT, (Y/N) WAS READING a book

IN THE LIBRARY WITH A CALM ENVIRONMENT, (Y/N) WAS READING a book. That was also when some random guy that she'd recognize being in her class came up to her. His hair was blond and he had brown eyes. (y/n) was yet not sure if his name was Adrian or Aiden. 

"Hey (l/n), you know where's your boyfriend?" this one asked.

"My boyfriend? I don't have one" the girl replied confused.

"Oh. You and Mitsuya aren't dating? I was even though sure that you were" the blond haired said with a shrug.

"Well we aren't..."

"Anyways, do you know where he is?"

"No, why?"

"Ugh, nothing never mind" 

"What do you want from Mitsuya?" the girl said realizing that his questioning about Takashi's location wasn't friendly but more like problematic.

"Awe, you're now worried for him? You should probably ask him out"

"Shut up and tell me what do you want from him"

"Well you know what, I'll use you as a messager then. Tell him that Valhalla wanna fight against Toman and that we'll win"

"Valhalla? Toman? What are you talking about?"

"He didn't tell you anything about Toman? I'm shocked. Do you know who's Manjiro Sano?"

"No? Why?"

"Do you know who's Mikey then?"

"Yes, why?"

"Manjiro Sano is Mikey. And Mikey is Toman's head. Toman is a short for Tokyo Manji Gang"

"A gang? And what does Mitsuya have to do with this?" 

"He's the Second Division Captain of Toman. Did he really tell you none of it? After you went many time over his house?"

"Hey! How'd you know that?"

"It's just obvious"

"It isn't"

"Well whatever. Just tell him that"

"What if I don't tell him?" (y/n) replied crossing her arms.

"Well, you wouldn't want the people that are the dearest to him to get hurt don't you?" the blond haired replied with a smirk.

(y/n) gulped. She didn't want Mitsuya to get into a fight but she also didn't want him to feel bad because his sisters and his mom got hurt because of her. She sighed and nodded.

"Also, this is embarrassing but is your name Adrian  or Aiden?"

"You seriously don't pay attention to anything else than the lessons and Mitsuya do you?" the guy said disappointed which made (y/n) turn red. "It's Adrian"