𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

(Y/N) WAS OUTSIDE MAKING SURE NO ONE WAS AROUND AS she took a smoke

(Y/N) WAS OUTSIDE MAKING SURE NO ONE WAS AROUND AS she took a smoke. She was vaping actually, she has been since she was 14. She then heard foot steps from behind, so she quickly hid her vape and coughed.

She then noticed the person was none other than Peh. She smiled trying to stop her cough because she didn't let the smoke out, she instead breathed in. This one stared at her suspiciously for a second then shrugged.

"Hey Peh, how are you?" (y/n) asked pulling out some gum.

"Good. Can I have one?" he asked pointing at the packet. (y/n) nodded and handed him one over. "What about you?"

"Well, I was rethinking about my life choices. As in, when I should move on to live by myself. I'll be soon 18 so" the girl said with a shrug.

"When is that?" the guy asked now more curious.

"12 October"

"Oh damn. Happy Early Birthday then"

"Thank you. But what about you Peh? When are you gonna live by yourself?"

"Mhm, probably when I get my driving license"

"You didn't get it yet?!?"

"Nope. Did you?"

"Yeah. I thought that since you can get up on a motorcycle, you'd be able to ride a car too"

"There's a difference between a motor and a car ya know?"

"Oh yeah, I know. But like you know-"

"Yeah, I get your point" he said with a shrug. "So, what flavor do you vape?" he asked.

The girl's eyes widened as she stood still. "How did you-"

"It's obvious"

"Is it really?"

"Well, to me yeah. Though don't tell Mitsuya. He'll make you a whole life lesson of why you shouldn't do it"

"Oh, I know that"

"Speaking of the devil" Peh said noticing this one walking towards them.

(y/n) grabbed her perfume from her pocket and discreetly put it on to make sure she didn't smell like smoke. Mitsuya then joined them leaning against the wall with his hands on his pocket.

"What are you two doing?" the lilac haired asked.

"I was just telling Peh that I am considering to live by myself soon enough, don't know when though"

"Oh. Yeah right. You're turning 18"

"Yep" the (h/c) haired said with a sigh.

"We could live together if you want" he proposed.

"What?" the girl asked with her cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

"I mean... it would be nice to have a company so" he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.