𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

(Y/N) WAS STARING AT HERSELF IN the mirror

(Y/N) WAS STARING AT HERSELF IN the mirror. She was wearing the wedding dress that Takashi made for her, it was splendid. With sparkles in the eyes, the girls says "This is so pretty Taka-chan!"

"I'm glad you like it" the lilac haired said hugging his beautiful girlfriend, becoming his wife tomorrow, from behind. He places a kiss on her neck saying "You look amazing in it. And even without it and I mean that in both ways you're thinking of"

This makes you blush as you say "Takashi!" which makes him chuckle. "Did Kei take over your body or what?!?" you asked in shock.

"No, but I got in yours" he says as he turns you around to kiss you. With your face completely red, you decide to kiss him back.

You then both pull away as you mumble "Didn't think that by growing up 5 years without me you'd turn into a pervert"

"So I'm a pervert now for admiring my girlfriend's beautiful body and reminding her that I gave her my kids?"

"No" you said looking down at yourself.

"Good because I was planning to rip that dress off you at our wedding's night" he mumbles on your neck before he presses his lip on it to kiss it.

You turn red saying "But Takashi, do you think I should invite my dad over at our marriage? I haven't done it yet... I'm too scared of his reaction..."

The lilac haired's eyes widen at this as he pulls away from you to look at you. "No one told you about it yet?" he asks in shock.

"About what?!" you asked confused and worried.

"Your dad is in jail" he says which makes (y/n)'s eyes widen. "He was the one plotting your car accident. I shouldn't even be calling it an accident because it happened on purpose. He sent someone to do that" he says which gives the girl some chills.

"What...?" the (h/c) asked with tears filling up her eyes.

Takashi realizing how sudden he was announcing this says "I'm so sorry, I should have said it in a smoother way"

"B-but why?" (y/n) asked still confused of why her dad would want her dead.

"I don't think you can handle this"

"Takashi. Tell me"

"But-"

"Please. I wanna know"

The lilac haired sighs before saying "He found out about the fact that you got pregnant and apparently he was planning on using you to get richer than he already is and getting pregnant was ruining all his plans. He got so mad and he wanted to kill you"

(y/n)'s eyes widen. She felt a huge pain taking over her stomach. "I... I can't believe this..." she says as she gulps. Her boyfriend wraps his arm around her to pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. Your dad is a dick. You deserve better princess" he says as he kisses your forehead. "Now come on, don't cry. It breaks my heart"

(y/n) nods wiping her tears away when Takashi's phone starts ringing. He grabs his phone saying "It's Baji" then he picks up his phone.

"Mitsuya" Keisuke's voice says trough the phone.

"I have a very important question"

"Go on"

"You better answer it"

"Alright"

"Are your pubes lilac too?" the raven haired asks which makes Takashi's eyes widen. He doesn't even bother answering. He immediately hangs up on his friend putting his phone down.

"What was he saying?"

"Nothing important"

"Tell me"

"Nothing"

"Tell meeee"

He stares into his girlfriend's desperate and curious eyes as he sighs before saying "He was asking if my pubes are lilac"

"Oh. Well I know the answer"

"Of course you do" the lilac haired says looking away with his cheeks red.