𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

NEITHER TAKASHI OR (Y/N) HAD SCHOOL TODAY DUE TO THIER EXPULSION, SO THEY decided to spend their days together for their 3 days

NEITHER TAKASHI OR (Y/N) HAD SCHOOL TODAY DUE TO THIER EXPULSION, SO THEY decided to spend their days together for their 3 days. Today was the last day of it. They had headed their way to the park near by the boy's house. (y/n) was swinging on a swing while Takashi was sitting on the one next to it. The girl noticed the guy staring at her so she decided to jump off the swing to get him to snap out of his thoughts. 

Takashi's eyes widened when he saw the girl jumping off the swing, so without even thinking, he stood in front of her so he could dampen her fall. So the girl fell on the guy's arms. "Owe" this one said rubbing her head. She then realized she was literally sticked to the guy so she placed her hands next to him to pull herself up. She stared at him for a long minute. 

She gulped with her breathe getting heavy. She wanted to grab him by the necklace and kiss him right there. But not only it wouldn't be the appropriate place for them to kiss, but it would be sudden and unexpected from her since they're not dating. 

"I'm sorry" this one said getting off.

"It's alright..." the boy said a bit disappointed that she got off which made the girl blush due to how noticeable his disappointment was. "What really matters if rather if you're alright or not"

"I'm good. I could have landed on my feet if you didn't try to catch me you know?"

"Isn't a hundred percent sure, so I wanted to make sure you'd make it out unharmed"

"Well thank you" the girl said placing a kiss on the boy's cheek. "Now get up, you look ridiculous laying down there like that"

The boy chuckled and nodded. "Wanna go over to my house?" this one asked. 

"Sure, why not?" the girl then said grabbing the boy's hand on their way to his house. 

Takashi couldn't help but stare at (y/n) for the whole walk. He wished he could look at her beautiful face in every fraction of second. It was not only a wish but a need. Her face makes him happy and makes him feel comforted. Her aura is comforting. So is her smile. And her voice. And her touch. And her soul. Actually, everything about (y/n) is comforting to Takashi if he was to be honest.

He then looked down at their hands. He wish he could grab her hand and bring her all over the world. Or even at home. He just wanted to be with her and he'd go anywhere that she would. And he was truly honest on this. 

"Is your mom home?" the girl asked. 

The guy shook his head saying "She's coming home earlier today though, in an hour"

"I see then" the girl replied with a smile. Her cheeks then turned into a light shade of pink as she realized that they were gonna be together alone in a house. It sounded awkward but strangely comforting. 

They then headed their way to the living room. "Let's not go in my room, it is a mess" the guy said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. 

"Oh, I can help you clean up if you want"

"What?! No you don't need to! I'll do it later. And I need the mess to stay there. I was in the middle of a creation so"

"Oh. I see then" the girl said nodding. 

"Wanna play some video games?" 

"Don't cry to me when you lose"

"You're not my mommy so no I won't go cry to you. Wait, unless you're trying to say you're my mommy" this one teased leaning closer on her. 

"Yes I am" this one said moving even closer. So close that their nose were touching. 

The boy says without even realizing how close they were "I'm only joking, wait- what?!?"

"I'm not joking Takashi..." this one said staring into his eyes.

The lilac haired's heart was beating faster than ever. The tension between them was making him feel nervous even though he enjoyed it secretly. "What do you mean...?"

"Well... you know... that kiss from the other day was my first kiss. But it wasn't a proper one so... let's make it one" (y/n) said grabbing Takashi's necklace to pull him closer so she could kiss him.

The boy was too stunned to move, he instead let himself fall in so the girl could pin him on the florid and kiss him. He then, not wanting to seem uninterested which was the last thing that he would be in this very moment, decided to bring up his hand on the girl's cheeks to kiss her back more passionately. 

Neither of them wanted this to end. They wanted it to keep lasting endlessly. Takashi's heart was beating fast, so was (y/n)'s. Their breathes were also heavy. It was an enjoyable moment. And that was until they heard the sound of a door unlocking. Their eyes widened as they backed off from each other quickly. Takashi confused got up to check who it was. It was his mom.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" this one asked confused and disappointed.

"Oh hello Takashi. I got off from job even earlier than planned. Wait- did I disturb something?" this one asked noticing the lipstick on her son's lips. 

"What are you talking about-?" this one said as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Oh" he said blushing as he quickly wiped it off.

(y/n) joined them saying "Hello Mrs Mitsuya" as she bowed to her.

"Hello there (y/n), I'm sorry for disturbing your privacy, you can keep doing whatever you were doing" this one said winking at them as she headed her way towards her room.

"Fuck, she's gonna ask me about it later" Takashi said stressed out gulping.

"I'm sorry, I- I really didn't want my first kiss to go on a waste and you didn't seem like you were bothered by this. In fact... if I am to be honest, I kinda enjoyed it but-" (y/n) said starting to apologize but was cut off by Mitsuya placing his finger on her lips to keep her quiet.

"That's not what I meant (y/n). It's just awkward to talk about something like that with a mom. That's only it. I actually enjoyed it too" 

"Oh"

"Yeah"