𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Y/N CAME BACK HOME A BIT LATER THAN SHE SHOULD HAVE, opening the door, she noticed her mom sitting on the couch watching the TV

Y/N CAME BACK HOME A BIT LATER THAN SHE SHOULD HAVE, opening the door, she noticed her mom sitting on the couch watching the TV. As soon as she saw her daughter, she turned off the TV to walk toward this one.

"Which friend's house were you over to until this long?!?"

"The one I talked to you about the other day"

"Oh. Ohhhh. Do you have a crush on him?" Mrs (l/n) teased.

"No"

"You're sure?" she asked as her daughter nods. "Mhm okay. But you'll tell me if you like someone right?"

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Come onnn"

"Nuh uh"

"Pleaseee"

"No"

"Fine I give up"

"Thanks, now I'm gonna go sleep because there's school tomorrow"

"Aren't we Friday?!?"

"No we're Tuesday"

"Oh" the mom said embarrassed. "Good night"

"Good night" (y/n) replied yawning.

TIME SKIP

While class, (y/n) noticed Takashi being more tired than she was so she got a bit worried, which caused her to not be able to concentrate in class at all. As the bell rang announcing the start of lunch break, before either her or Mitsuya could do anything, the young girl asks "Are you alright?"

The boy who got a bit confused of this sudden question nods and says "Yeah why?"

"I don't know- you seem terribly tired. Did it take you time to make your sisters sleep?"

"Oh. Not really gladly. But I just couldn't sleep all night"

"Why!?!?" the (h/c) haired asked worried.

"Uh... well- let's just say that-" he started but got cut off but Peh getting in the classroom.

"Wanna eat with me today?" he asked.

"Oh sure. Mind if (y/n) joins?" the lilac haired asked looking at the girl to see if she was aproving. She nodded, so did Peh.

They head their way to the park that the two friends ate at the yesterday as they start eating, except Mitsuya, this time, he didn't bring anything to eat.

"Here" (y/n) handed him over a lunch bag. The boy stood shocked not knowing rather take it or not as she says "I kind of expected you to not bring anything or a bit, so I decided to make you food. And you know what? I think that I'm gonna make you some every day"

Mitsuya slowly turns red as he shakes his head. "I can't accept that! It's too much and I can't even pay back. Specially that I didn't pay you back for yesterday-"