𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

a/n : little more sexual content there but no penetration, don't worry

(Y/N) WAS JUST HUGGING TAKASHI LAYING HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER AND HE WAS SOFTLY rubbing her back

(Y/N) WAS JUST HUGGING TAKASHI LAYING HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER AND HE WAS SOFTLY rubbing her back. It was comforting to the both of them. (y/n) felt safe in his arms and the guy felt the same way. And they also felt like the other was safe with them. (y/n) then slowly decides to turn her head to face the boy's neck and places a soft kiss on it. It tickles the boy a bit, but he was blushing.

While chuckling, the lilac haired says "What was that for?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you" the (h/c) haired girl said smiling. 

"Mhm, kiss my lips then"

"Nah, you don't deserve it"

"What?! Then who does?"

"Mhm..." (y/n) said quietly. She wanted to tease him, but she didn't know what to answer. 

"Don't tell me it's Baji that you're thinking about"

"No! He's like my brother"

"Then who is it?"

"Your ass" the girl backed off to look at her boyfriend then smirked.

Takashi rolled his eyes amused and chuckle. He sighed but then realized something. What she said sounded very wrong, so he turned red. (y/n) realizing from her boyfriend's blush of how wrong her words sounded quickly shook her head.

"That's not what I meant by that!" the girl said waving her hand in front of his face embarrassed not only in denial but also wanting to hide her own blush.

"Even if it was I wouldn't mind" the lilac haired said putting down the girl's hands.

The girl turned redder than she already was and got speechless. An "I-" was the only thing she could let out of her mouth. 

"I'm joking calm down"

"Oh"

The boy realizing how disappointed his girlfriend got at this said "Well- not really but you know"

"Oh" she said with a more excited tone.

Takashi chuckled at his girlfriends little reactions then smiled. "What could I ever do if I never met you?"

"I don't know? Meet someone else and marry them?"

"I could never. You're my one and only (y/n), no one could ever replace you" the lilac haired said placing his hand's on his girlfriend's cheeks.

"You're my one and only too Taka-chan" (y/n) said placing her hand on the boy's cheeks. She leaned over to place her lips on his. The boy kissed her back smiling a bit. Every time they kissed, he wished it could last forever, but he knew that he sadly couldn't do that, so he took the time to enjoy every second of their kisses.