𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

a/n : smut in this chapter cuz I can't just leave y'all on a cock block like that

(Y/N) NODDED TILTING HER HEAD TO LET BIGGER SPACE FOR THE man to suck into. She wanted to ask him to touch her while he was doing so, but he waited, she didn't want to rush it up. 

Takashi licked and sucked her neck as he left soft kisses. He went down to her collarbone which made (y/n) weak. It was her weak spot since it tickled her a bit even if she wasn't really ticklish. She bit her lips letting out small moans as the man kept doing his job. The woman realizing his intentions started to unzip her dress' back to pull it down.

"You read right trough my mind love, such a good girl" the lilac haired said as he kissed down. 

"Don't think of yourself so dominant when you know you get all submissive over one word" 

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Takashi asked teasingly as he kissed down to her chest. 

"Mhm like the idea of calling me mommy?"

The boy stopped what he was doing and stood quiet. She was right. Absolutely right. And he hated to admit it. He stared at the woman, who smirking at him then he sighed. 

"Fine, so you wanna take control?"

"I mean, I like the idea of you taking control so... keep going" 

"I'll do my thing, then I'll let you take control, how about that?"

"Sounds perfect to me" (y/n) said with a smile.

"Alright then" the Takashi said as he kept kissing the woman's stomach. 

He kept going on until he reaches her pussy. He looks up to the (h/c) haired asking for her approval as this one nods desperately. Takashi first pulls down her panty to lick her pussy which made (y/n) moan. 

"Moaning already?" Takashi teased as he smirked.

"Oh shut up, you make me feel good" (y/n) said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck don't say shit like that"

"See, you're so submissive"

"Just for you mommy, just for you. Now can I get get your pussy?"

"Can you beg for it?"

Without even arguing, Takashi says "Mommy, please, let me get your pussy. I'm begging you"

"You can get it any time Takashi" 

The man hungrily started eating out (y/n)'s pussy. He licked her clit then slid his tongue in her vagina. He felt very hungry and (y/n) was the right person to feed him. He twirled his tongue in the woman. 

"Takashi" the (h/c) haired moaned.

"Fuck, don't do this to me" the man whispered on his breathe. He was feeling hard, but he was holding it. He wanted to eat (y/n)'s pussy out first.