𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

AT THE VERY MOMENT, (Y/N) WAS IN HER HOSPITAL BED besides her newborn to her kids, that she still hadn't chosen the names off

AT THE VERY MOMENT, (Y/N) WAS IN HER HOSPITAL BED besides her newborn to her kids, that she still hadn't chosen the names off. Takashi was told about the alert a bit too late, so he didn't get the chance to arrive at the very moment.

He was now running to the hospital room. The second he got the call, he stopped everything he was doing to quickly join his girlfriend. The first thing he did was to hug his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, I'm late" he said disappointed in himself.

"Hey hey hey, it's alright Takashi" the (h/c) haired replied with a smile.

"No it's not" the lilac haired said shaking his head.

"It is" (y/n) then said kissing her boyfriend's forehead. "I still haven't named them yet, I insisted to name them on your presence"

"Oh" the lilac haired said as he turned his head to look at his kids. He didn't know why, but he felt tears filled up his eyes. He blinked fast to let them fade away as he gulped. He was gonna speak but his throat felt dry.

"Are you crying Takashi?!?" (y/n) asked worriedly.

"No it's just. They look so much like Luna and Mana" he said with a smile.

"They do" (y/n) said smiling.

"How about we name the girl Lily?"

"Why?"

"Mhm, since lilac is your favorite color, flower and everything and Lily sounds like lilac"

"Oh. I see your point, well, alright then" (y/n) said smiling. "And how about we name the guy Levi" (y/n) said.

"Why?" Takashi asked confused.

"It's one of your favorite marks, no?"

"Oh, how do you know that"

"I just do" (y/n) said smiling.

"You sound like Hakkai right now"

"That's a very nice compliment" (y/n) said chuckling. Right after saying that, the door slammed open for Keisuke and Hakkai to appear.

"Speaking of the devil" Takashi said sighing.

"WHERE ARE MY BABIES" Keisuke yelled looking around.

"They're not your babies Baji" Mitsuya said annoyed.

"SHUT UP, I DO NOT CARE, WHERE ARE THEY?!?" he said as he rushed up to (y/n). Besides her, he saw the kids. Quickly, his eyes filled up with tears.

"Awe, don't cry Kei"

"What did you name them?" Hakkai said shockingly calm.

"Lily and Levi" (y/n) said smiling.

"WHAT?!? YOU NAMED THEM WITHOUT ME?!" Keisuke asked offended.