𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

TODAY WAS TAKASHI'S BIRTHDAY AND NO ONE TOLD HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTHER THAN HIS sisters and his mother

TODAY WAS TAKASHI'S BIRTHDAY AND NO ONE TOLD HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTHER THAN HIS sisters and his mother. It was now 2:01 pm and he was thinking that no one remember about his birthday. He sighed to himself sitting on the couch watching the TV bored. Luckily, his mom had a day off today so he didn't need to take care of his little sisters. His mom insisted on him going out and have fun, but he refused.

He turned off the TV and dropped the remote on the couch then put his head back staring at the ceiling. He was terribly bored. Before he could do anything else, the bell rang. He tilted his head left and right to crack his neck then got up to go open the door. Opening it, he saw his friend Keisuke Baji.

"Oh, hey Baji" the lilac haired said as he looked at his friend up and down. He was wearing some fancy clothes.

"Hey Mitsuya, go put some fancy clothes then come with me" the raven haired said in a rush.

"Uh? Why?" Takashi asked confused.

"Because I said so" Keisuke replied not even allowing his friend to reply as he pushes him to go.

Without asking any more question, Takashi goes in his room. He takes a big 3 minutes to get ready then get out to join his friend. "So, where are we going?" this one asked confused of the situation.

"No time to ask, you're coming with me" the ravenette said grabbing his friend's hand to pull him along with him out of here.

"What?! Bajii-" this one said trying to get an explanation before allowing his friend to bring him to where he was planning to go.

TIME SKIP

Keisuke had brought his friend to a big mansion. Takashi's jaw dropped at the bigness of the house as he says "Wh-what are we doing here?"

"Come with me" Keisuke said as he pulled his friend's hand to go up the stairs.

"Wait what? Baji stop, I have no idea whose house this is and I don't think that it's a good thing to mess with rich people" the lilac haired said trying to stop his friend.

It was too late, Baji had rang the doorbell. Takashi felt his whole body getting filled up with some goosebumps as he gulps. He glances at him as the door slowly opens.

"I'll fucking kill you later" Takashi whispered to the black haired.

But before Baji could reply to Mitsuya, the door opened for many familiar voices to say "SURPRISE!" and at the same time, the lights turned on.

Takashi stood quiet before realizing half the gang was there along with his girlfriend. Before even speaking a word or get in, he looks around. There was a big sign on which it was written "Happy Birthday Takashi!!" and around, there were many pretty paintings.

"What's going on here...? And where are we...?"

"What's going on?! It's your birthday Takashi!" (y/n) said.