𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

(Y/N) WAS SITTING A HER PLACE GETTING HER PENCIL READY FOR THE CLASS TO START as she looked at the time

(Y/N) WAS SITTING A HER PLACE GETTING HER PENCIL READY FOR THE CLASS TO START as she looked at the time. The bell would ring in any seconds and Takashi wasn't there yet. The girl nervously played around with the pencil while tapping her foot on the floor. The boy that she was impatiently waiting for, rushed up to the class like he was getting ran by a ghost.

The moment he stepped his feet in class, the bell rang. The boy was relieved to be there right on time as he let out a sigh. He then looked back up proud of himself and smiled. (y/n) couldn't help but chuckle. At this, the boy blushed and just went to sit at his place.

"Almost got there late white rabbit" (y/n) whispered in an amused tone to her boyfriend.

"Oh so now I'm the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland?" the lilac haired mumbled back half amused.

"Mhm" (y/n) said proud of her reference.

"If that's so, then you're the Queen of heart because you own mine" Takashi whispered before starting to focus on the class.

(y/n) stood speechless. She wasn't expecting that. She was expecting him to call him Alice or something, but never the Queen of hearts with this comment added up.

TIME SKIP

Class was done and (y/n) was packing up her stuff to head her way towards her locker. But before she could get up her chair, her boyfriend walked up to her.

"(y/n)" this one said.

"Yes?" the (h/c) haired asked with a smile:

"Um..." the lilac haired started awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. "So you know about our date...?"

"Don't tell me you have to cancel it!" (y/n) said with a sad tone.

The guy quickly shook his head and hands in sign of denial. "No no no. Absolutely not. I would never! It's just- you asked me to meet you up over to your house and I just realized this morning that I have no idea where you live so..."

"Oh. Then I'll pick you up from your house"

"Oh... alright then..." the lilac haired said a bit disappointed of the respond. If he was to be honest, he wished she would have had told him where she lives.

"Alright then! Now let's go take our stuff for our next class"

The boy shook his head and nodded. "Okay" he said as a smile drew up on his face.

TIME SKIP

"SHE WHAT?!?" Peh asked offended.

"Hey calm down Peh!" Takashi said trying to cool down his friend.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIVES WHILE BAJI HAS GOTTEN OVER HER HOUSE MORE THAN A HUNDRED TIMES?!"

"He's her best friend so of course he'd know where she lives and go over to her house often!"

Peh was out of word. He couldn't believe his ears. He took a long inhale to let out a loud exhale. He didn't want to lose his shit, he'd go beat up (y/n) which he didn't wish to do. "You're gonna go ask address, NOW!"

"No! I'll sound like a creep!"

"Fine. Then I'll stalk her and find it by myself!"

"Don't you dare! You have to respect her privacy. Maybe she just doesn't want me to know where she lives. I can't be complaining about this"

"Listen man, I know you're a gentleman but this is too much. Even Max knows where she lives and you don't"

"That's because he was obligated to go over to her house and apologize while his suspension. I can't do shit about that"

"Okay then how about this? Max sneaks up in (y/n)'s room at night to do some dirty shit to her. What will you do?"

"Okay first of all, even if I knew her location, I wouldn't be able to help with that since I wouldn't be at her house every night. Second of all, Max might be a dirty bitch but I don't think he'd do something like that. Well... I hope he won't"

"What if he does!?!"

"That'll be another thing. He'll be done"

"Yeah well, I noticed that (y/n) has been covering up a bit more those times"

"Peh please don't give me the wrong ideas, I'll start panicking and mess everything up"

"I'm just warning you"

"Gosh why did that even come up to your mind?"

"Because Max reminds me of Kisaki and Kisaki has done shit similar to that"

"... That's it. I'ma go check up on her"

"Wait what? Bro I was only joking. I don't think Max would actually do that..."

"I don't care, if might not be him. But I still have to figure out why she's covering up"

"Bro if you're wrong about it she'll start getting scared for nothing"

"I wish she was actually a bit, since she is just too free. Specially in sport, the numbers of time I had to hand her over my hoodie because I noticed some guys staring"

"Oh. Why did you never tell me about that? I could have had told Mikey about and we would have had dealt with those creep"

"I thought it'd be unnecessary since (y/n) would scold us" Takashi said looking down while sighing. As he looked back up, he noticed Peh wasn't there anymore. Confused, he looked around to notice that this one was walking over (y/n) and Max.

Max had grabbed (y/n)'s book and she was trying to reach it but he wouldn't hand it to her. The lilac haired mad walked over them. "Give her her book right now" Takashi said glaring at the blond.

"Awe, look, the Prince Charming is there to save his girlfriend"

"You're just jealous because you get no bitches and he does" Peh said rolling his eyes.

"Oi watch your mouth. (y/n) ain't a bitch. Now Max, don't make me repeat myself, do it"

"Or what?"

"You really want to go there?" Takashi said ready to throw his hand off any time at the blond.

"Yeah I wanna go there" Max said smirking.

Mitsuya pushed the blond over to the lockers the punched his face. He quickly grabbed the book off his hand and step on his foot. He then handed over the book to his girlfriend as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Let's go (y/n)" the lilac haired said.

"Oi Mitsuya! Where you think you think you going you piece of shit?"

"I suggest you to wipe off the blood coming out your nose before looking for another round because you'll be dead" Takashi said without even looking back to say it to the blond while looking at him.

Max was about to throw his fist at Mitsuya, but Peh smacked his head on the locker and said "Leave them the fuck alone"