𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

(Y/N) AND KEISUKE WERE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES TOGETHER AND THEY WERE BOTH FULLY focused on the game

(Y/N) AND KEISUKE WERE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES TOGETHER AND THEY WERE BOTH FULLY focused on the game. For now, the raven haired was winning but it could change at any time. (y/n) bit her lips trying to maintain calm as she gulps.

"It's soon Takashi's birthday" (y/n) then randomly said as she lost since she wasn't paying attention anymore.

"YAY YOU SUCK, I WON-  Wait what?!" Kei said just realizing what her friend said.

"Do you know what I should buy him?"

"Give him money, man's poor"

"That's rude"

"Well, you're spoiled rich so I don't see why money would be a trouble to earn"

"It's not a question of if I'm able to get some money for him or not. It's just- I want it to be something special"

"Like what?"

"Mhm... he doesn't know the gender of babies yet and I should be figuring it out soon enough, so..."

"So their genders?!"

"Yeah but that's not enough"

"Give him your pussy then"

"He already had it"

"Fair point" the raven haired said staring at the girl's belly. He looks back up at her saying "Buy him tools for his confections I don't know"

"Bro, he spent I don't even know how much time to make me a beautiful dress, you think I'm getting him something like that?"

"Buy him a wedding ring then!"

"No! It's too early!"

"Well, your kids will be born with their parents not being married"

"I don't care!"

"JUST BUY HIM A- A- I DON'T FUCKING KNOW-" Baji yelled  starting to panic.

"Hey Kei, calm down, alright?" (y/n) said trying to maintain her friend calm. She then said "I'll ask Draken, hold up"

"I'm so useless" the ravenette said sighing.

"Say that again and I will kick your ass to Australia and never allow you to see my mom ever again" the (h/c) haired threatened her friend as she pulled out her phone to call her other. She called the half bald blond haired guy waiting for him to answer. After a bit of waiting, he finally picks up his phone. "Hey Draken!"

"Hey (y/n), how are you?"

"Pretty good, just that um-"

"What's up? Is anything going on wrong?" Draken asked obviously worried.

"Not really... it's just that Takashi's birthday is coming up and I have no idea of what to give him. Since you two are pretty close, I thought it'd be a good idea to ask you"