𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

a/n : okay here out my headcanon : Takashi is both handed

(Y/N) WAS ON THE PARC NEARBY HER BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE STUDYING with him, while his sister were playing on the playground

(Y/N) WAS ON THE PARC NEARBY HER BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE STUDYING with him, while his sister were playing on the playground. (y/n) was laying her head on the lilac haired's shoulder as she was reading a page of her activity book. The were holding hands together as Takashi was writing on his activity book with his left hand.

"Kate!" the two lilac haired little girls said with an excited tone.

Their brother looked up to see the blond girl running up to him and behind her, there was her brother. The young man's jaw clenched looking at the blond guy walking towards them. He noticed this one going to sit by his girlfriend so he gave him an intimidating glance which made him change his mind and seat by him instead.

"Chill man, I ain't gonna hit on your girlfriend" the blond said as leaned over the ground to let his head back. He sighed then sat back up properly. "Anyways, got her pregnant uh?"

Takashi's eyes widened. "How do you know that?" this one asked in shock.

"Ranpo"

"Uh?!"

"He heard ya girlfrien' and the English teacher talkin' about it and me knowing that he shipped you two a lot forced him to tell me everything he knows about y'all and he told me. Man was trynna keep it a secret but he was too scared"

"Listen there you asshole-" Takashi said getting his fist read.

(y/n) hugged her boyfriend's arm to stop him from starting a fight. He looked at her to notice her tired and worried expression so he then sighed remaining calm.

"Not even gonna thank her for saving your life?" Takashi asked annoyed.

"Why would I? Not my problem that she's weak physically and mentally" the guy said shrugging. He then turned around to hide his smirk, he knew this would make Takashi lose his shit.

Even so, the lilac haired remained his calm, but only because they were in a kids' park but that (y/n) had also asked him to not start a fight and he won't say no to her demand.

"You're the weak one for even bullying her in the first place"

"Me? Bullying her? Pfttt, I'm not bullying her"

"You're such an asshole, it makes me sick"

"I'm a what?!" the blond asked offended.

"You're an annoying dick!" Kate said popping out of nowhere leaving the 2 pre-adults and the adult speechless.

"They say whatever comes from a child's mouth is always the truth" (y/n) said as she shrugged.

"You little whore-" Max said angrily. However, he remained calm not wanting to lose his shit in front of his kid sister.

"Watch your mouth. Specially in front of kids"

"Ugh, whatever"

"Now we'll be going" Takashi said noticing his girlfriend about to fall asleep.