𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

(Y/N) WAS IN CLASS READING A BOOK IN CLASS WAITING FOR the bell to ring

(Y/N) WAS IN CLASS READING A BOOK IN CLASS WAITING FOR the bell to ring. She was so focused in her reading that she flinched when the bell rang. She chuckle to her own reaction as she finished to read the until the end of the page as she placed a bookmark between the book at the page she was at.

She packed up her stuff and got out of the class. She headed her way to her locker to pick up her stuff for the next subject, but before she could even get on the right spot in her schedule, someone ran up to her yelling her name. It was Peh.

This one grabbed her by the arms shaking her saying "YOU AND MITSUYA KISSED?!?"

It took (y/n) 5 seconds to process how he figured out. Baji. The girl sighed saying "Accidentally, yes"

"OH MY GOD! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD" he said not believing his ears.

"Calm down Peh. It was just Kei who pushed me on him" (y/n) explained.

"YEAH AND YOU WERE AN INCH AWAY FROM HIM" he yelled defending his point.

"Stop yelling!"

"NO"

"Peh. Yes, Takashi and me kissed. Now calm down"

"YES! And okay fine I'll stop yelling"

"Thank god"

"Yeah thank god for making you two kiss"

"Yeah but now I got to go. I'll be late" (y/n) said as she quickly checked what class she had. Math. "Fucking math" she mumbled picking up her stuff. "Anyways, I'm going. You should go to your class too. Byeeee"

(y/n) rushed up to her class but she was too late. The bell rang before she could step a feet in class. She then looked down disappointed. She look back up mad with her fist up as she mumbled "This is your fault Peh"

She sighed and walked to class as her teacher said "You're late"

"I know, can I at least place my stuff here?"

"Sure"

She put her stuff at her place when she noticed something. Takashi wasn't there. Neither was Max. She shrugged thinking they were probably late too. She headed her way out of the class going to get herself a late ticket.

As she arrived to the secretary's office, she could hear this one grounding some people. "Sucks for them" (y/n) thought to herself making a little grimace. She opened the door to say "Sorry, I was late so I need a late ti-" she started with her eyes closed but as soon as she opened her eyes, she noticed the ones that the secretary was grounding were no else then Takashi and Max.

Takashi, who was a little beat up, was holding a tissue paper on his nose to stop the bleeding and Max had a black eye along with some little scratches. "What the actual fuck happened?!?" (y/n) thought to herself worried.

"Oh hello there Miss (l/n), I was just about to call your teacher to send you here" the secretary said with a sudden change of mood to a more sympathetic tone.

"Oh. Um- hey?" this one said awkwardly.

With her mood changing into something more serious, the secretary says "Someone here owes you an apology"

"With...?"

"Max, explain yourself" the secretary asked to the blond boy.

"Why me?!? Can't you explain it yourself!?" this one said annoyed.

"Max" the secretary repeated herself.

This one sighed and rolled his eyes. "I leaked a video of you when you were 13 getting a bucket of water on the head and your boyfriend lost his shit and beat me up for it"

(y/n)'s eyes widened as Takashi being pretty pissed says "Don't you think you forgot something?!"

"No I didn't!" this one barked at the lilac haired.

"Your fucking apology you immature bitch"

Max says "I'm not apologizing to that worthless crap!"

"Do not make me give you another black eye" Takashi said ready to throw his fist at the blond guy.

"I already minimized your expulsion for a week only, do not do that young man" the secretary said warning Mitsuya.

"Are you just gonna let him bully her like that? Who knows since when he's been bullying her!"

"Jeez no need to start a whole drama. Then you say you're not in love with her. I'm sorry (y/n), I apologize. If that makes you better, I'll let Kate find out about it and punish me for it. Happy?" Max said hopeless.

"Yeah it's fine. And Takashi, I appreciate you doing this for me but it's really unnecessary. You don't need to lose your shit on me"

"I do need to! The hell you're talking abou-" this one started but was cut off by (y/n) placing her finger on his mouth to keep him shut.

"It's alright. Secretary can you please make his expulsion shorter? He did nothing but try to defend me. I'll take the consequences if it's needed. So I'm begging you ma'am" (y/n) said bowing that hoping the woman would be kind enough to agree with her suggestion.

"I'm afraid I cannot do this"

"Please miss, I'll go to detention right now if needed. Just give him a chance"

"(y/n) you don't need-" Takashi started but was cut off by the secretary's words.

"If you insist. I'll do it then" she said understanding that the (h/c) haired girl wasn't gonna give up until she gets to answer she was waiting for. "Takashi Mitsuya's will be for 3 days, same thing goes for (y/n) (l/n), as Max Jackson, yours will be for 2 weeks"

"Two weeks?!? This cannot happen! My mom will get frustrated" this one complained.

"Feel lucky I didn't permanently expelled you and stop complaining young man" the secretary replied. "You may also go to detention, both of you" this one said pulling out detention papers.

"Can I go to detention instead of Takashi?" (y/n) asked wanting to help out the lilac haired.

"Absolutely not. Do not let her. I'm not letting her and this uneducated boy be in the same room" Takashi said refusing to hear the girl out.

"It wasn't in my attention to accept her offer anyways. Here you go (l/n), now go to class. You've helped out the boy enough" the secretary said handing over a late ticket to (y/n). She then handed the detention ones to Takashi and Max.

Max grabbed his paper frustrated as he got out of the office slamming the door.