𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

MRS MATSUOKA WAS CLEANING (Y/N)'S ROOM WHEN SHE SAW A LILAC on the floor

MRS MATSUOKA WAS CLEANING (Y/N)'S ROOM WHEN SHE SAW A LILAC on the floor. That was also when (y/n) entered her room with some popcorn. The maid grabbed the flower and (y/n)'s eyes quickly took interest of it. It was the one Mitsuya gave to her.

"Please don't throw it away Mrs. Matsuoka"

"Oh. Those weren't my intentions, I was just gonna grab a vase and fill it up with water to put the flower in"

"But it's unnecessary. It's only one flower, no need of a vase"

"Mhm, I think it's still a good idea to keep the flower healthy for a much longer time"

"Sure thing then"

The maid went down then came back after 3 minutes with a vase filled of water in which Mitsuya's flower was in. (y/n) smiled and grabbed the vase as she placed it on the corner of her desk. Then she stared at it for a second to see if she chose the right place as she shook her head. She then grabbed it to place it on top of her windowsill. She then nods glad of the result then smiles again.

"So (y/n), who gave it to you?"

"Oh. Umm..." the girl shyly started it.

"I know it must be someone special. Because yes you do indeed love lilacs but you don't get all stressed about losing it"

"Well. It was Taka-chan"

"Taka-chan?" the maid repeated confused.

"Oh. Yeah right. You know him by his name, not his nickname. Takashi Mitsuya"

"Oh. You already went through the nickname basis?" the maid teased playfully.

"Yeah" the girl chuckled blushing slightly.

"I hope you end up together"

"I hope that too. Oh. And I have a new best friend!"

"I'm proud of you (y/n)-san, who is it?"

"Remember the black haired guy that came over to our house the other day? Along with the half bald blond guy with a dragon tattoo"

"Oh, yes this guy. He seemed quite a troublemaker"

"He is indeed. And he's my best friend. His name's Keisuke Baji, but I call him Kei"

"I see" the maid nodded.

"Oh. And you know the dragon tattoo?!?!"

"Yes, what about it?"

"Guess what"

"You drew it?"

"Not quite but I'd mostly would. It was Takashi who designed it"

"Really?"

"Yes. And he got the tattoo too actually. Just that his hair hides it. Him and Draken are called the Twin Dragons"

"That's interesting. You got a quite talented man over there"