𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

(Y/N) WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH NEXT HER MOM AND THEY WERE WATCHING the TV

(Y/N) WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH NEXT HER MOM AND THEY WERE WATCHING the TV. Mrs Matsuoka had prepared popcorn, so she brought it to the young women. She placed it between them as they both thanked her. (y/n) grabbed a whole fist with her right hand and took one by one with her other.

She was chewing one when he mom says "So, when are you planning on telling me?"

(y/n) stood quiet. After a long minute of wondering what to answer, she finally decided to say "Tell you what?"

"Kids"

"Kids? Are you talking about Takashi's little sisters?"

"Are you really gonna keep it a secret until you've given birth to the child?"

The (h/c) haired's eyes widened. She was not expecting this. "H-how did you find out?"

"Oh, let's just say you threw the test off in the wrong trash" her mom answered as she kept her eyes on the TV.

"Mom..." the young lady shyly said.

She was embarrassed. This was not the way she was supposed to find out about it.

"So, how many month?"

"1...?"

"I can't believe you've kept it a secret for so long"

"I'm sorry mom"

"It's alright. Two months later, we're gonna go check the gender and see how many it is"

What do you mean by how many it is?"

"I don't know, it could be twins or triplets"

"Mom-"

"It's the truth honey"

The young lady looked down then gulped. She didn't think of that. "Well, I'll be ready for whatever"

"And I'll be ready to help you no matter what" the girl's mom replied with a smile.

"Thanks mom, I love you"

"I love you too honey" the mom said as she wrapped her arm around her daughter to hug her. "Does your boyfriend know your pregnant?"

"Yes"

"Good, because for a second I thought you were hiding it from him too"

"Well- I was planning to-"

"What I was saying" the woman said sighing. "Anyways, did this happen accidentally or on purpose?"

"On purpose"

"Then you must trust him a lot to let him make you pregnant"

"Yeah..."

"Was it his first time?"

"Mom"

"Come on (y/n)"

The girl sighed then said "Yes, now no more question about how it happened"