𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

(Y/N) WAS ON HER WAY TO HER HOUSE WHEN SHE SAW two guys fighting

(Y/N) WAS ON HER WAY TO HER HOUSE WHEN SHE SAW two guys fighting. She recognized one of them, it was Takashi's friend. The half bald. Draken.

Without any doubt, she ran to them to stop them from fighting. "Hey hey hey, calm down Draken" the (h/c) haired said pulling this one away from the black haired guy.

"Let go of me (l/n)"

"No"

"He's my friend (l/n)!"

"Oh" the girl said letting go of the blond guy. "Why were you fighting then?"

"It's just in his habits to randomly fight people"

"Excuse you?!?" the raven haired replied offended.

"It's the truth Baji" Draken said with a sigh. "Now, let's not be impolite. (l/n), this is Baji, Baji this is (l/n)"

"(y/n) (l/n)" the young said with a smile offering her hand to Baji.

"Keisuke Baji" this one said with a sigh before shaking (y/n)'s hand. "Wait a minute- (y/n) as Mitsuya's girlfriend?" this one suddenly said with more energy in his voice.

The girl's cheeks turned into a light shade of pink. Baji calling her Takashi's girlfriend somehow had some effect on her.

This one shook her head on denial then says, "Oh no, Takashi and me are friends"

"And you also go on first name basis together?"

"What do you mean by also?"

"I mean, there's a lot of things that could make us suspicious about your relationship"

"Like what?" the young girl asked a bit embarrassed but also curious.

"Like the fact that he's designing you something?"

"What?! Since when?"

"Wait you didn't know about it?"

Draken sighs. "Great Baji, you just ruined a surprise"

"I didn't know it was supposed to be one!" this one defended himself.

"How did you even know it was for her?" the half bald guy asked.

"Well, under the drawing design he did, he wrote 'dress for (y/n)' with a heart next to it"

The details were making the (h/c) haired girl blush. He added a heart next to her name? She didn't know how to take that.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" Draken asked changing the subject of the conversation noticing that the girl was flustered.

"Oh, I live nearby, what about you?"

"You do? I live nearby too. Baji was just coming over to my house" Draken said shocked to find out they live nearby each other.

"Oh. Well, wanna come over to my house?" (y/n) asked with a smile.