𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE MRS MATSUOKA HAS GOTTEN FIRED AND (y/n) was still very upset

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE MRS MATSUOKA HAS GOTTEN FIRED AND (y/n) was still very upset. She couldn't believe how her mom did this for some stupid little reason. Worst part was that it wasn't actually her fault. But it still didn't matter, either way if it was Mrs Matsuoka or Keisuke, it didn't matter.

To (y/n), her mom was acting immature and ruthless. They haven't had talked ever since, (y/n) didn't feel like talking to her mother. Keisuke tried a plenty of time to convince then to talk back to each other the times he came over, but he never succeeded.

Someone knocked on the girl's door while she was laying on her bed. "FUCK OFF MOM" this one yelled not even going to check who's behind the door. Right after that comment, the door opened, so the girl sat up on her bed saying "I told you to fuck-" but then she shut down realizing it was her boyfriend and not her mom. "Oh" she then said remaining calm.

"Rude way to greet your boyfriend" the lilac haired teased while chuckling. (y/n) rolled her eyes amused and sighed. She leaned over to the wall and tilted her head. Her boyfriend then joined her sitting in front of her.

Suddenly, she felt like her kids were kicking her. "Ouch!" (y/n) cried out. Takashi's eyes widened worriedly thinking he did something so he looks up and down to her to see if something was wrong.

"What's wrong princess?" the lilac haired asked.

"Your kids are hitting me"

Takashi chuckles and smiles. He places his hand on his girlfriend's belly and caresses it. "Come on kids, stop hitting your mom or daddy will get mad" the lilac haired said as he leaned over her stomach to place a kiss on it.

"I love you so much" (y/n) then said while smiling like an idiot.

"I love you more princess" the lilac haired said kissing his girlfriend's cheek. "Mhm, don't you think we should choose the names of the kids now that we know it's a girl and a boy?"

"Mhm, yeah but what do we name them?"

"Let's ask Baji since he's been begging to choose the name"

(y/n) chuckled before saying "Alright", she then grabbed her phone to text her best friend.

Kei </3

Keiiiiii
Keiiiiiiiiiii
Keisuke Baji!

HQKDIJHF HOLD UP

Uh- okay?

HWKFOBWBXOOW

Kei you good?

YEAH WAIT

Uhhh, alright?

OKAY I'M HERE

Tf were you doing?

Trying to get off my cat of Chifuyu