2- Ryujin

"Ryujin! You're gonna be late for school!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. "5 more minutes" I yell back. I don't feel like going to school. I just want to lay in bed and watch TV all day.

"Ryujin! Get down now before I drag you down here!" My mom yells again. "I'm coming!" I answer.

My everyday routine when there's school is always like this. My mom yells at me and I yell back. It's called mother-daughter relationship.

I run downstairs to eat my breakfast but my twin brother stops me. "What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"You still haven't set me up with your friend Chaeryeong" he crosses his arms while blocking my path. I just want to eat my breakfast but this dodo head has to bug me.

"She's not interested in you because you're a doofus" I say then he flicks my forehead.

"Mom! Beomgyu flicked me!" I run past him and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"You two, enough and eat" she places the plates on the table. I stick my tongue out at him and he flips me off.

"Seriously though, Chaeryeong doesn't like me?" Beomgyu asks looking sad.

"Sorry, Gyu. You'll never be her type" I say with a straight face.

"I guess I'll move on" he sits down and starts eating his food.

I give him a what the fuck look. "So you really didn't like that much to move on that quickly" I scoff.

"Ryu, with our looks we can't settle for one person. We were blessed with faces like this to share with the world" my brother explains like he knows what he's talking about.

"Ryu and Gyu" my dad mocks us as he enters the kitchen, "if I find out you're playing with other people's emotions and feelings, I'll have your mother kill you both."

"Dad, you're so weak when it comes to mom" Beomgyu teases our dad.

"So are both of you. You know how she is when she's mad. I'd rather not get my head cut off" my dad laughs.

"All of you eat now" she orders and places our drinks on the table.

"Wow mom. The juice taste really fresh today" my brother cheerily say.

"Fresh squeeze" my mom smiles at him.

My family is pretty great. My parents never fail to show their love and support towards us. They even accepted me with open arms after I told them I like girls only.

I do have a lot of issues though. I'm a very emotional person and I deal with things very aggressively. They made me take boxing, in hopes to help take out my aggression. Surprisingly, I'm pretty good at it. My brother on the other hand didn't like boxing so he joined hockey instead.

After breakfast and finished getting ready for school, my brother and I head out. "I'm driving today" I run to the car.

"Oh no you're not!" He chases after me.

Of course, in the end, I won. I drive to school while he throws a tantrum in the passenger seat. "I hate you" he mumbles and I just laugh.

When we arrive at school, I notice I'm already late. "This is what happens when you drive!" Beomgyu yells out as he runs to class.

"It was your fat ass that slowed down the car!" I yell out before running too.

I sneakily try to enter the classroom but failing in the process. "Ryujin, late again?" Ms. Park asks.

"I'm sorry Ms. Park" I bow to her.

She sighs, "When are you going to work on your time management?"

"I'll work on it right away, Ms. Park" I say with my head lowered.