36- Ryujin

Yeji and her friends leave, making me sad. I really enjoyed just spending time with her and not have to worry about anything. Karina left too so its just Winter and Chaeryeong are still in my house.

Were in my room right now because it's almost time for bed too. I think they're planning to stay the night. I don't question anymore.

"Ryujin, we did find a hybrid" Chaeryeong says when we knows we're alone and the vampires are far enough that they can't hear us.

"Why didn't you say that earlier?" I ask.

"I didn't know if you wanted Yeji to know" she answers.

"Yes I want her to know. When she found out I didn't tell her about our plan, she got mad at me. I don't like mad Yeji. I'm trying to get into her good side so she can love me" I say.

"Should we call her back then?"

"No, I'll tell her some other time. So where and what are they?" I ask.

"Same as you. Vampire and werewolf" Winter says.

"What? I thought they killed them all."

"I guess not. This hybrid is about 200 years old. At least that's what they said" Winter informs me.

"She's gonna stop by tomorrow to talk. She didn't really give us any other information so this could also be a set up now that I'm thinking about it" Winter adds.

"So be ready to get information or be killed tomorrow, got it" I nod my head.

"Sorry, we should have been more careful" Chaeryeong sighs.

"It's okay. It's a risk either way but I feel like I should tell Yeji about this in case something does happen to me so she knows it's the two of you to blame. The fact that three of you didn't think maybe you shouldn't have given my address just baffles me" I shake my head.

"We're sorry" Winter apologizes.

"To make it up to me, I need your help so I can go to Yeji's house. I don't really need your help but I need your extra senses to make sure I'm not being watched. The last thing I need is to be put in the center of the council right now and get sent to isolation again."

"We can definitely do that" my best friend eagerly says.

"When are we leaving?" Winter ask.

"Now" I get up and jump out of my window. I could have easily got out of my room and out the door like a normal person but I'm technically not a person and I'm not normal.

I know that Chaeryeong and Winter are probably judging me but I don't give them a chance to say anything because I'm already running towards Yeji's mansion.

"Ryujin! Wait up!" Chaeryeong yells.

"Keep up slow poke!" I turn around to yell back and at that moment, a post randomly pops out of nowhere and I end up running into it, causing it to fall down. Maybe it's not random but in my story, the post came out of nowhere. Luckily, this part of the town doesn't have that many people around. And being night time, helps to our advantage.

Winter and Chaeryeong catches up to me, already laughing.

"That's karma" Chaeryeong says.

"Umm how are we gonna fix this?" Winter becomes serious.

"We can't. We should report it. Say the foundation is weak or something" I suggest.

"Or we can just leave it" I make another suggestion.

"I second that second option" Winter raises her hand to vote.

"I don't think we should—"

"You're outnumbered so let's go" I drag her and we continue to run to Yeji's place.