55- Yeji

"You know werewolf bites can kill vampires!"

I can't believe she would do this to my mom. I know she was controlling us but couldn't she figure out another way of stopping her without trying to kill her.

"How are you still alive?!" A loud voice coming from above us says.

We both look up and it's the giant.

Ryujin turns to me right away, "Please trust me. Think about what you mean to me, do you really think I would kill your mom? We don't have time."

"You're not going anywhere" the minotaur shows up.

"Yeji, I need you to get them away from me. I'll explain everything later, just trust me" she pleads with her eyes.

I look around and the vampires are slowly getting up. They look confuse but I see Beomgyu run up to Lia and Yuna. Probably to explain whatever the hell is going on.

As soon as he was done explaining, Yuna and Lia starts going around to the other vampires to explain.

"Go!" I kick the minotaur where I think his groin would be. He grabs that area and makes an ugly face while screaming so I assume I hit the right spot.

Ryujin takes off but the giant goes after her.

"Beomgyu! Help me with the giant!" I yell.

Ryujin turns to me and gives me a nod as she continues to go to my mom.

Beomgyu shifts to his wolf and jumps on the giant's back. In a split second, he bites off a chunk of his flesh.

"Stupid mutt!" Janghoon, the giant, reaches for Beomgyu but he already jumped off.

Wonho, the minotaur, has recovered from his groin accident. He starts running away but I stop him by getting on his shoulders. I grab his horns and start twisting his head.

"Bitch!" He curses at me.

I honestly don't know what to do because I've never been in a fight before. I'm just trying my best to get them away from Ryujin.

"Queen Yeji! Get off of him now!" I hear a man's voice say.

For some reason, I feel the need to listen so I jump off. A figure then shows up, grabs him by the neck and flips him onto his back.

I look closely and it's Ryujin's dad. He's alive!

He pins down Wonho, "Now!" He shouts and a werewolf shows up.

The wolf bites the neck then Mr. Shin pulls down by the shoulders. In one quick motion, Wonho is headless and blood squirts everywhere.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Shin stands up and asks me right away.

"Are you okay? I should be the one asking that" I say.

"We're fine. Where's Ryujin?" He ask.

"She's with Yeji's mom. She took her away to somewhere safe" Mrs. Shin stands next to her husband and she's naked! I start looking everywhere except at her.

"Where did they go?" I ask awkwardly.

"Your mom was bitten by a werewolf to stop the vampires from attacking. In order to save her, Ryujin had to bite her again. Hybrid bites also have the ability to cure werewolf bites" she explains and I still try not to look.

Although, I feel bad for how I reacted. She had a plan and I almost doubted her.

"How are we gonna end this?" I ask.

They don't get to answer when we hear a loud yelp.

"Beomgyu!" The Shins run towards their son that's whimpering on the ground.