22- Ryujin/Yeji

"Mother! Father! I'd like to have a word, please!" I shout as I enter the house.

"We're right here, Ryujin. No need to shout" my mom says.

"Woah, I didn't think you two would actually be home" I join them in the living room.

"What did you have to say? Since you're interrupting my alone time with your mother" my dad kind of glares at me.

I ignore his glares and face my mom, "So are hybrids also part spider? Because I literally just climbed down a building. All I needed was to be able to shoot webs out of my wrist."

"Close but no. That's part of you being a hybrid" my dad burst my imagination with facts.

"What other powers do I have? Or hybrids have?" I ask.

"Hybrids are stronger and faster than both vampires and werewolves. Their reflexes are faster too. Just like how vampires and werewolves can convert humans to become one of the two. When hybrids bite humans, they become a werewolf/vampire hybrid too. From your werewolf side, you have pain absorption so you can take away someone else's pain. They're also more agile hence why you were able to scale down that building" my mom explains.

"If hybrids aren't allowed, how come you know all these information?" I ask.

"We met some before they were caught and killed. A lot of parents would send away their kids that are hybrids before they get executed" my dad explains.

My parents doesn't know that I went to the council meeting. I'm sure they won't be happy that I put myself in danger like that. I won't tell them and I won't tell them that I went to Yeji's house which are full of vampires.

"You seem to be in a better mood today though? Did something good happen?" My mom ask.

"Yeji and I talked. I know there's a chance and she's just holding back. I don't know why but even if she tells me one thing, I know it's true or how she's feeling" I say.

"Hybrids can tell when someone is lying too" my dad adds.

"That's great! So I'll know when Yeji is lying."

"Thanks mother and father. You two may continue your alone time but keep in mind that you're in the living room so please keep it PG but I'll be in my room" I say before running.

"Ryujin! You dirty minded brat!" My dad yells and I laugh as I close the door in my room.

—–

The door opens with my mom walking in, followed by Lia. "Who was here?" My mom sounds angry.

"No one" I lie.

"Don't lie to me, Yeji. I sensed someone was here so I tapped into your head, who's Ryujin?" She ask making my eyes widen. I look at Yuna and Lia only to find that they have the same expression as me.

"Just a classmate" I say.

"Where is she then?" My mom looks around Yuna's room.

"I know you like her. Is that why you're not giving the guys I chose a chance? I want to meet this Ryujin then" my mom adds.

"What?"

"You're not gonna introduce her to me?" She stands in front of me.

"I wasn't gonna date her mom so there's no need to introduce her" I say.

"Introduce her to me tomorrow or I'll find her myself" my mom threatens then leaves the room.

I walk to Yuna's bed and collapse, "What am I gonna do?" I ask the two in the room.