46-Yeji

"Is this house haunted? Why is it so dark?" Yuna ask as we stand in front a black house.

"She is a witch so she's probably scary" Lia comments.

"Far from it, actually" Chaeyoung states.

"She's pretty?" I frown, thinking that Ryujin is probably with her.

"Oh yes" Chaeyoung nods.

"Chaeryeong, do you think she's pretty?" Lia says in a scary tone.

"I– beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to me you're the prettiest" Chaeryeong says.

"I'm not asking who's prettier. I'm asking if you think she's pretty?" Lia's tone is scarier than the last one.

"Say no" Woozi fake coughs.

"I'm waiting" Lia is glaring at Chaeryeong now.

"We don't have time for this. Scold her later. I need to see Ryujin" I say to Lia.

I walk to the door first and knock. We wait for a couple of minutes before someone finally answers the door.

"Yeji!" Beomgyu excitedly greets.

"Why are you yelling?" Lia ask.

"Nothing! Yeji is here!" Beomgyu starts acting weird.

"Wow I can't believe Yeji is here already!" He continues to yell.

"Where's Ryujin?" I ask.

"Are you saying Yeji's name out loud because Ryujin is doing something she's not supposed to?" Yuna ask.

"What?" I turn to her.

"I don't know if it's like a tactic" Yuna questions.

"I would never do such thing! I'm just happy that Yeji is here!" He continues to act weird.

"Are you gonna let us in?" I ask.

He looks behind him, "Yea, come on in" he's calm now.

I push him aside and barge in the house. I look around to see where Ryujin is. "Where is Ryujin?" I ask when I fail to find her.

"She's upstairs with Heejin" Some woman say that I've never met before.

Chaeyoung walks towards that woman and they kiss. They must be mates, I say to myself.

"Who's Heejin?" I ask.

"The witch" The woman answers.

"What are they doing upstairs?" I look at Beomgyu.

"I don't know. Heejin says she wanted to show Ryujin something" he shrugs.

"Ryujin did mention a threesome" Chaeyoung's mate says. I take a deep breath before losing control.

"Take me there, now!" I order, already assuming the worst things.

"Right" he says in a panic. He stumbles his way up the stairs as I follow.

I normally block off people's conversation so I don't invade their privacy but I feel like I should listen to what Ryujin is doing.

"Ryujin, we need you" I hear Somi's voice.

"Its not like you have a choice" an unfamiliar voice say.

"I can't. It's too much pressure. I don't know anything. Somi, you've been around longer, why can't you do it?" Ryujin sounds stress.

"Yeji is coming" Somi says and they stop talking.

After hearing parts of their conversation, I start to feel extremely angry. Are they really gonna have a threesome?