40- Yeji/Ryujin

We run after Ryujin but Beomgyu and Somi went ahead of us since they're fast enough to catch up to her unlike us. Vampires are fast too but not as fast as hybrids. They're even faster than werewolves since Chaeryeong and Winter are practically going the same pace as us.

"They will definitely kill Ryujin now" Yuna comments while Lia and I glares at her.

"I don't know where she thinks she's going. We don't know where they're keeping her dad since they haven't called for a meeting" I say to Lia.

"Does Ryujin know something because she seems to know who to go after right now" Lia says.

We continue to run but stop when he hear a loud crash and a yelp. We quickly run to where the crash came from and we find Beomgyu's wolf on top of Ryujin.

Ryujin bites her brother's leg and she goes back to standing position, ready to fight.

"Should we stop them?" Yuna ask.

"No" Chaeryeong walks up from behind us.

"Oh my god! You're naked!" Yuna closes her eyes.

"Sorry, we didn't being clothes and we lose it when we shift" Chaeryeong explains acting like it's not a big deal were seeing her naked right now. I look at Lia and I see she's trying not to look but she's definitely blushing.

If this was Ryujin, I don't know how I would feel with other people seeing her naked.

The siblings start attacking each other. There's a lot of tackling, biting and scratching each other. I look for Somi and she's still in her wolf form but she's just watching them. Shouldn't she try to stop them?

"Why is no one trying to stop them?" I ask.

"We trust Beomgyu can stop her" Chaeryeong answers.

"What?" I look at her confuse.

"None of us are strong enough to stop her. If Somi gets involve then Ryujin might be more aggressive and find her as a threat so Beomgyu is our only choice" Winter speaks up this time.

I've never seen werewolves fight before. It's really intense. They show no mercy even if they're family.

---

My brother tackles me and sends me sliding back but I stay on my feet. I don't know why he's trying to stop me when our dad is in danger.

'Ryujin, stop and think before you do something that will only make things worse!' My brother mindlinks to me while charging at me.

'Why are you stopping me?! You're gonna let our dad die?!' I dodge his attack.

He stops himself and faces me again. We face each other, just growling and snarling at one another. The hair on my back are standing up while I lower my head, preparing myself in case he attacks me again.

'Ryujin, we have to think first and plan this out. Stop acting based off your emotions. You're not only who would be punished if you do this! Think about me and our mom and Yeji!'

'Then what about our dad?' I calm down a little.

'We will come up with a plan. Chaeryeong and Yeji are part of the council along with Karina. Please Ryu, calm down.'

'What if they kill him?' I ask.

'They won't kill him without approval from the other council. Ryu, I'm upset too and I'm worried too but please let's not make a mistake that could harm so many others' he reasons.