11- Ryujin

It's the weekend, it's been a couple of days since I saw that nasty guy on a date with my mate. I avoided Yeji in school which was easy because it's not like we interacted a lot before anyways.

Today, I've decided it's gonna be my sad day. Where I just lay in bed and mope around to think about how a relationship with Yeji is not gonna happen.

"Ryu! You're not gonna believe who my mate is!" My brother decides to ruin my moping day.

"Who is it now?" I ask, not interested at all.

"It's Chaeryeong!" He lies to my face.

"I know for a fact that's a damn lie. Who do you take me for? Your stupid self?" I roll my eyes.

"Okay fine, I haven't found my mate but I'm hoping it's her" he sighs.

"You've seen her practically everyday since our wolf came out. You would know by now if she is or not. So bruh, let her go. It's never gonna happen. You have something between your legs that she will never be interested in" I say.

"You could be nicer when you shut me down for your friend" he pouts as he sits on the chair by my desk. He's really ruining my moping day.

"You found your mate?" He asks me now.

"Unfortunately, yes" I sigh.

"Unfortunately? Isn't that good?"

I then have to take the time to explain to my brother about the whole Yeji being a vampire thing. How she's a Queen and we can't be together and how she doesn't seem to like me even when she thought I was only a human.

"Oh she's hot" Gyu suddenly say making me glare at him. I throw a pillow at his direction but with his quick reflex, he's able to catch it.

"No need to be jealous. I'm not interested but I can always appreciate someone's sexiness which you lack of" he informs me.

"Yes because you ooze sexiness" I sarcastically say.

"But seriously, you're not gonna give it a shot with Yeji? If she hates you then make her like you. You can't give up without even trying. Look at me with Chaeryeong, she doesn't like guys but I'm still trying."

"How are you trying? All you've done is beg me to set you up with her" I look at him like he's stupid.

"That's my way of trying. Get with the program, sis" he scoffs.

"You're unbelievable" I chuckle.

"I could say the same to you" he mocks me.

"Can you leave me? I want to wallow in my sorrow and hope for a better tomorrow" I pretend to get emotional.

"You're so extra. I can't believe you're my sister" he stands up and walks towards my door.

"If you need help with Yeji, let me know though. Try not to die here. Your room is next to mine so I don't want to smell your rotten body because I will not check on you" he teases.

"Brother of the year everyone" I pretend to be in an award show.

Once he left, I'm back into my sadness.

'Your brother has a point. You should give it a shot instead of making me miserable too' Rieka decides to talk to me.

'I'm not purposely trying to make you miserable' I say.

My door opens again but this time it's Chaeryeong walking in. I sit up and to my surprise she's not alone. It's the werewolf from her pack.

"Hey" I say, "What's going on here?" I ask. I'm surprised she brought her here considering my dad is a vampire but I remembered my parents are out for the weekend.