35- Ryujin

"What the hell!? Lock the door next time!" My brother barges in.

I groan before getting off Yeji, "You should knock, stupid."

I help Yeji sit up and she can't make eye contact with my brother. She looks so cute being so shy.

"How would I know you two would be sucking each other's faces? At home? Have some decency" Beomgyu states.

"Please, you're just jealous you have no one to kiss."

"Ouch" he closes his eyes and grabs his chest, "Too close to the truth."

"Whay do you want?" I ask, not amused.

"Well you were supposed to be just changing so we were all waiting for you. Yeonjun already left" my brother informs me.

"Already? He was supposed to wait for me" Yeji says.

"He said Yuna and Lia will come later so you're not by yourself" my brother shares the message.

"Okay, let's go then" I say. I pull up Yeji with me and we go to where everyone is.

"You're letting Yeji join?" My brother looks at me, trying to understand the situation.

"She already caught me so I'd get in more trouble if I hide things from her" I say.

"There you are! Took you long enough!" Chaeryeong already nags me as soon as we walk into the living room.

"Oh, Yeji. Hi" Chaeryeong says.

"I, Uhm sorry for how I treated you before. I feel like I owe a proper apology."

"No. It's completely understandable. You were just upset because your best friend was hurting because of me" Yeji smiles at her.

"Aww my best friend and my almost girlfriend are slowly getting along" I sit down on the floor and Yeji follow suit.

"Almost?" Karina questions me.

"Yea because I haven't asked her, duh" I give her sass.

"To think I'm helping you" She gives me a piercing look.

"You want this too so don't try to pretend like this is all for me" her and Winter blush.

"In case you don't know yet, Karina likes Winter" I whisper to Yeji.

"Really? I thought she was here because she likes you" She whispers back to me.

I chuckle, "Nope, no one is allowed to like me but you" I take her hand and kiss it.

"So why are we here?" Yeji asks.

The doorbell rings, "It's open" I shout.

"We can't come in!" I hear Yuna answer.

"Oh right. I'll get it" Beomgyu stands up to get the door.

Vampires can't enter someone's house unless they are invited in.

'Who's the tall girl? She looks cute. Is she straight?' My brother mindlinks me.

'Gyu, find your own girl. Stop going after the ones I know for Pete's sake' I scold him.

'It's not my fault you have good looking friends' he reasons.

'It is your fault for being girl crazy.'