34- Yeji

A week had passed since I last saw Ryujin. After Ryujin left that day, I told Yuna and Lia everything. Since I know they won't betray me. Its been a week too since I've last seen Winter and Chaeryeong. They haven't been going to school. Maybe they moved to where Ryujin is going now.

Beomgyu still attends the same school as me  though. Him and Yeonjun are back to hanging out with each other but I'm too shy to just join him to go to Ryujin's house.

"You wanted to see me?" Yeonjun states while he enters my office.

"Ahh yes, you've been to Ryujin's house a lot. How is she doing?" I ask.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her either. They always say she's still at school or she's already in her room whenever I'm over" he informs me.

I frown at what he said, "Chaeryeong and Winter are not there when you go over?"

"Nope. I don't believe it for one minute what they tell me about Ryujin because those three are loud when they're together but the house is quiet" he says.

"Have you asked Beomgyu about it?"

"No. I figured he would share it with me if he wants to. I don't want to cross boundaries like that."

"When are you going over there again?" I ask.

"After this meeting. I was supposed to be there already but you asked for me" he chuckles.

"I'm coming with" I stand up to get ready to leave.

"Oh, really? You wanna go with me?" He ask.

"Don't get any ideas I'm going because I wanna see Ryujin" I make myself clear to him.

"So I really have no chance huh?"

"I'm sorry" I say, feeling bad.

"Don't be. It's not like you can control who you fall for. I'm sure as our Queen, you wouldn't go down this hard path for love if you had a choice. If Ryujin is the one then she's the one" Yeonjun smiles at me.

"I hope you actually mean that. I'm kind of afraid you'll report us" I say.

He shakes his head, "Nah. What San did was cowardly. Instead of being fair, he tried to literally eliminate his competition. I respect your decision and I've said before that I like Ryujin and Beomgyu is my best friend."

"Thanks, we should go" I say.

We decided to take a car to go to Ryujin's house because we just felt like it.

We get there and Yeonjun knocks on the door.

"Karina?" I say surprise when I see her open the door.

"Oh, Yeji come in. You too Yeonjun" Karina let us in.

"How did you know my name?" Yeonjun ask.

"Beomgyu told me you're coming over. He's in the shower right now" Karina answers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm hanging out with Ryujin and her friends."

"Why?" I furrow my brows, trying to understand why she's here.

"Where's Ryujin?" I ask, without giving her a chance to answer my 'why' question.

"She's in her room. Why do you look so unhappy?" She ask but I ignore her and I walk to Ryujin's room.

I open the door without knocking.

"Oh my god!" I say because Ryujin doesn't have a shirt on. I'm about to look away but there was a lot of bruises and cuts on her body.