51- Ryujin

Were in a car following Heejin with the qareens. The first car has Heejin along with Somi and those creatures while the second car has me, Beomgyu and Yeji with Sakura driving. Pretty cool that a demon is driving us right now but I do hope that whoever ordered those creatures to kill us is not a bad person. 

'Think about what you just said in your head' Rieka interrupts my thoughts.

'What's wrong with my thoughts?' I ask.

'Everything but think carefully about that last one' she tells me again.

'What?' I ask.

'You hoped that the person who tried to KILL us isn't a bad person' Rieka repeats my thought to me.

'Innocent until proven guilty' I say.

'What are you thinking about?' My brother mindlinks me.

'Why?' I ask.

'You look like you're about to take a shit.'

'I was talking to my wolf, just so you know' I sassily respond.

'I think we're almost there' he changes the subject.

'Do you think they're bad people?' I ask.

'I think so. If they weren't then they wouldn't have ordered any creature to kill you' he says.

I get shaken out of my thoughts when I feel someone hold my hand. I look to my right and find Yeji giving me a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Your face looked like you're in pain or something" she says causing my brother to obnoxiously laugh.

"What's so funny?" She looks at him, confuse.

"She was talking to her wolf then me and she makes a face whenever she does it" my brother laughs.

"I'm just not used to it still" I pout.

"It's okay. My wolfie will get there some day. Don't let the mean man tease you" She baby talks me.

"I should be offended but I like the attention so I'll accept it" I scoot closer to Yeji.

Yeji wraps her arm around my shoulder and I see my brother roll his eyes.

'Take that, bitch' I mindlink to him.

'No thank you. I don't want to take anything from you. Might be infected with your Ryujin germs' he teases.

'I give up' I say.

'Ha! Now, you take that bitch!'

We both laugh at our stupid conversation and once again Yeji is confuse.

"I don't know if I'll ever get used to the fact that you two can have a conversation without anyone else knowing it. Us vampires can read minds and put ideas into someone's head but we can't communicate like we're having a conversation in our heads" Yeji says with a serious face.

"It's actually kind of cool. Since Somi is also a hybrid, our wolves can actually communicate with each other once we completely mate" Beomgyu explains.