3- Yeji

"Why were you talking to Ryujin?" I ask Yuna as she sits down in front of us.

"I accidentally bumped into her so I was apologizing. Why?" She looks at me, not understanding why I would ask that.

"Yeji doesn't like her because I really don't understand why she does" Lia answers for me.

"I just don't like her, okay? Before you got here, she had the audacity to wink at me" I roll my eyes.

"She's actually pretty nice. I only see her during boxing but when she's focus on training, she's pretty laid back" Yuna shares.

"Can we drop the topic? I just don't like her so we should move on" I say, feeling annoyed.

We eat our lunch which is just cow flesh covered in blood so it just looks like meat with sauce. I know that they're thinking about Ryujin and I. They're confused why I'm so bothered and to be honest, I kind of am too.

"Have you decided on any of your suitors then?" Yuna suddenly asks.

"Nope. They're all nice but I feel like their sole purpose is to be king. They don't really care about me" I sigh.

"Awww our Yeji wants to actually be in love" Yuna teases.

"Isn't that how it's supposed to be? How can anyone be with someone they don't love? Falling in love is part of the journey in life. I see how humans are when they're in love and I envy them but it's hard to fall in love with a human since I'd have to tell them I'm a vampire and that's a no no" I say.

"You shouldn't let that stop you. Look at Lia being all whipped for Chaeryeong" Yuna says.

"Whipped for who?" One of my suitor ask as he sits down next to me.

"San, what are you doing here? We agreed not to interact in school" I glare at him.

"I'm sorry. You just looked so beautiful today" he smiles at me.

San is one of my suitors along with Yeonjun and Wooyoung. We all go to this same school but I made it clear to all three of them that we shouldn't interact in here but San never really listens. He thinks he can win me over by acting like that.

"Buddy, you broke her one rule. You're pretty much behind the other two now since you didn't respect Yeji's request" Lia informs San.

"Oh come on. That's a ridiculous. Why can't I talk to you in school? Your mom practically told me that if you don't choose, you'll end up with me anyways" he says trying to act cute but I just want to punch him.

"Or I could tell my mom that I don't care who it is as long as it's not you. My mom doesn't care who I end up with as long as I'm with someone" I say to him and his smile disappears.

Lia suddenly nudges me and I look at her to see why. "Chaeryeong is coming here" She whispers. She fixes herself so she looks presentable. She takes a deep breath as Chaeryeong gets closer but we did not expect her to just walk past us.

"Oh my god! That's so embarrassing" Yuna cackles causing some students to look over to our table.

Lia covers her face, feeling embarrassed for thinking that Chaeryeong was gonna come over to us to see her. San leaves, feeling awkward with the situation which I'm thankful for even though it cost Lia's embarrassment.

I turn around to see where Chaeryeong went but I see Ryujin pushing her towards us again. I really hope that she's not doing what I'm thinking but it's too late. Next thing I know she's forcing Chaeryeong to sit down in front of Lia.

"Hello, ladies. My friend here decided to chicken out last minute and walks past your table. I'm Ryujin by the way if you don't know yet" she says charmingly and I roll my eyes. She thinks we're gonna fall for that?