New School

Next day

H a z e l

Im in my closet with my parents and mia(she is the same age as me)

Now they are helping me to be like a nerd 🤓

"No i said this outfit right" my father shouted and then my mother "no this looks better"

"Haz ur makeup" mia finally spoke

"YAHH,are u done woth all this shit" i was folding my hands and looking at them cause we have been doing this for 30 freaking mins.

*time skip*

"Finally done" my father sighed and so did my mother " she looks perfect"

My outfit

I was kinda nervous about it but I was use to it

I was kinda nervous about it but I was use to it. "Nervous" mia aked looking worried and i just nodded

"What if someone finds out" i said nervously and they all shouted "nothing will happen"

"After all my daughter is a topper,so no need to worry" he said proudly and i sighed and we all left my room.

We went down for breakfast,as usual my brothers were eating. "U look like a nerd" Henry laughed and almost choked in his food, i rolled my eyes and took some waffles and a apple.

I toon like 10 mins to finish my breakfast so I grabbed my cold coffee from the fridge and went to the living room.

10 mins later my dad came our of the dining room and straight to me. "Lets go hunny" I nodded and followed him to the car.

●In the car●

"Stop the car" we were near the school but i said the the drive to stop causing my father to look back "what happened hunny,everything ok"he looked worried and curious the i looked around and spoke again "no dad.....uhhh........i'll walk to school" he looked confused

"But the school is far away" i rolled my eyes and said " aren't the other students gonna suspect a-POOR NERD COMING IN A MERCEDES" he looked back at me and nodded hesitantly.

"Bye father have a good day" I spoke "you to" I waved him and started to walk.

The park was beautiful. I saw some kids running here and there. This reminds me of something. When I used to go with Hudson

●after sometime●

"Woahh finally" i entered the school and spotted edwin with some boys probably his friends, i just smiled at him and he smiled back, he was about to approach me when 1 of his friends stopped him he looked at me and i just sign him a "its fine" look with a fake smile so he step back.

"Hey who are u smiling at" Alex asked me and then james replied " probably his gf"

"U never told me u had a gf, what friend are u" alex spoke sadly and then edwin said
" ahh....sorry..for....not.....wait i dont have a gf....jamess" james ran away laughing