Tired

H a z e l

We all slept in the car, I didn't realise how tired I was. I felt a pair of hands and then i heard a grunt, I opened my eyes to see Henry holding me like im his kid, I closed my eyes anyways since it felt good.

I woke up cause I heard a loud thug, my eyes shot open and I grabbed my gun and went downstairs. I saw someone in the kitchen with black clothes, I was about to shoot him or her when the black cloth dude turned, to my surprise it was hunter eating cookies.

When his eyes meet mine he quickly put his hood on and ran to his room. I went to my room and fell asleep.

I changed into blue skinny jeans, black shirt and boots. I went down with my bag since it was Monday.

I took an apple and just letf the house since I needed fresh air. I reached the school and went to my locker, I found rose there keeping her stuff. "Hi rose" I smiled at her and she smiled back, "hey girl, you won't believe what i heard" she said with a bigger smile.

"What" I asked as I was keeping my stuff. "Kai beat the shit out of a guy and that was the principal...and he's not even expelled just suspended for a month" rose said smiling and then someone came and back hugged me.

"Hey gorgeous" Jase said as I smiled, we became very close lately. "Can it hockey boy" rose said as she shut her locker, "hockey man" Jase corrected her and she rolled her eyes "very manly" I said as I pushed him away.

"Ugh, I'm going to get some fresh air" Jase said and went out and me and Rose went to our class.

I excused myself and went home. I got a call from Serena that she wasn't feeling well so I went to take her of her since her jerk 'parents' hate her.

I entered her house and went to the kitchen, I grabbed some water and poured it into a pan, I cut open the packet of soup and put it in the pan.

I went to the door and opened it, I put the soup on the table and woke her up. I got a call from Jason that he'd take care of Serena for the time being. Jason came and sat beside her and I left.

"Im home" i said and went to the kitchen to see my mom and a few Cooks cooking. "Hey hunny, my bestfriend is coming over for a few days" I was shocked but didn't care.

I went in my room and changed and straight went to bed.

Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed, if you did please vote and comment. See ya