Where we started

Hey Gems,
From this chapter onwards, the Fake Nerd actually starts. Idk how to explain but like in a movie, they say like this is the beginning of whatever so like that.
Its a beginning of Fake Nerd.

H a z e l

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I got up to see kai on the floor with pillows and blankets.

'Such a Cutie'

I thought to myself, I got up to see the time. It was 5am I had to get ready to go for college. I went put of the room quickly to remember its kais house.

I sadly went to Ella's room to get my clothes, she always had a few pairs of my clothes because of the sleepovers. I entered the room and saw many lights,posters and pictures of me and ella and Ella with her family,my family.

I wanted to cry but I held it in. I took my clothes out of the closet and went to her bathroom and did my routine. I came out, dresses in black leggings and black shirt with black jacket.

I was abt to leave a note beside the lamp for kai that I'm going but then, suddenly kai grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms, on the bed. He cuddled into my neck, and took the scent in,I'm pretty proud to say i always smell good.

I tried to pull him off but it was impossible to do so. Suddenly he licked my neck which sent shivers down my spine. "Kai, I'm getting late" I could feel his smirk then he looked up at me and said "alright princess, will continue this later." He let me go and I stood up and ran putside with my keys in my hand.

I remember that I kept my bag in the car so that wasn't a problem.

I reached college and stepped in to see rose and Jase near the lockers so I went to them. "Miss me" they turned and smiled but rose, her smile vanished when she saw it.

"What's this" she asked as she started to touch it. "Nothing,chill" she looked down and Jase put his hand around my shoulder and grabbed me to ypur class while rose stood their.

I saw kai bulling someone but at this point he won't stop. Suddenly i felt a cold hand on my cheek "hey nerd" it was Emma the mean Asshole. "Walk properly" I lowered my head and nodded.

Ya so I have to still act like a nerd.....it honestly isn't that bad, I mean what bad could happen except me getting locked in the janitors room every now and then.

We had bio as the next class. As the teacher was teaching I fell asleep.

Finally this was over, I could go home. I said bye to rose and Jase and started to walk. It was around 4:52. A few drops of water fell down. It was getting dark.

Now it was 5:30 as I stopped to get some ice tea. Next week is mom's funeral and after a month, it's my bday and after my bday its Adele's funeral.

As I was walking, it was getting darker and darker. I was about to cross the road when I saw a woman on the road. In the middle. I ran to her and then I called the ambulance.
She was pregnant. "H-Hazle, I'm ria" ria was one of my classmates who bullied me.

"I know, I called the hospital" a few people came and helped her sit on a bench and then a doctor came to us and helped her. I left since it was getting very dark.

As I was walking, I felt someone presence behind me and boy was I right. I saw a guy's wearing full black, once he saw that i saw him, he ran towards me and with a knife he cut my stomach and punch me near my lips. I tried to push him off.

But then I felt him off me, and he fell with a loud thug, I heard gunshots and then again.....I blacked out.......

Please vote,comment and share.
Love yaa.