Kiss Kiss Kiss

Hazel

I was doing Serena's makeup, she looks beautiful with that dress and makeup. I slightly put lipstick and she frowned.

She made me wear this;

With the slightest makeup, she put red lipstick on my lips and gloss with red blush

With the slightest makeup, she put red lipstick on my lips and gloss with red blush. She gave me something.

"Its for you" I opened it to see a necklace which had my name written on it. 'Senorita' Thats what she calls me. I look at her with tears and she's wearing a necklace which has 'Homegirl' written, she can closer and hugged me, I heard something click.

"Its magnetic?" She laughed and nodded. " I love you" I said, my voice cracking, "me too" she cried but I rubbed the tears away.

"Its your big day" she nodded and let go, I went outside after giving her a kiss, I saw Rachel wearing the most prettiest dress in the world. I sat down beside Caden and Serenas mom came and sat beside me.

"Im sorry, I'm sorry for acting so rudely to you and Serena. Please, forgive me" she begged and I smiled. "I forgive you" she hugged me n so did I.

The ceremony started, Rachel came out with her mom and she looked very happy. As they walked down the aisle, I spotted kai with Jamin. I smiled and he smiled back. 

"You should marry him, you know" Serenas mom said and I chuckled. "No no" she smiled and Serena came down with her dad.

All the while the priest wss saying his Bullshit. Sorry rude ik but honestly he takes so much time. I mean let the poor couple kiss already.

I was standing behind Serena as her brides maid, kai behind Rachel as her best man. All the time I could see kai's eyes on me.

Finally the time came when they kiss, Rachel was freaking out when suddenly all of our friends started shouting "KISS KISS KISSSS" they all chanted until they finally kissed.

"Omg guys get a room" I said as Serena broke the kiss laughing. She hugged me and u went near Rachel and looked at her. "Best don't hurt her okay??" She nodded and hugged me as I did the same.

Hey gems!!!
It's been a long time, I'm really sorry for not being able to post. I was actually going to the doctors and back and then again.

Thanks a lot to
spuffynerd for making my new cover.