Definitely Sad.

H a z e l

"G-Guys"G-Guys" they all looked at me and I saw aunty crying, I dropped a bomb shell.

"Ella she's......." I saw kai with Jamin, "dead" aunty yelled "we know, we got a call" crying like crazy she said.
"Its better if some of us go, let the adults go" dad said and helping aunty up to her feet with uncle.

Everyone left except me and kai, I asked Serena to take Benjamin to Rachels house for sometime. Jamin went happily.

Kai was so lost and broken that he grabbed the wine bottle and started to drink it. I went to stop him but he pushed me and I fell hitting my head on the wall very hard.

"Don't" he cried and I tried to fight him but he wouldn't stop. I had enough so I punched him. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, HUH. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY DIED DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE IS. I LOST MY MOTHER,MY BEST FRIEND." I yelled at him while my lips were bleeding.

Kai turned to me with rage and pinned me against the wall and kissed me. His hands went around my waist pulling me closer to him. My hands started to hurt. I somehow kicked his stomach hard causing him to fall on the ground.

"What's wrong with you" I coudl see Blood flash in his eyes and then he pushed me, I fell near the sofa. I tried to breath but It was getting harder. I looked up to see him holding his head.

"H-Hazel p-please l-leave i-im a m-monster, i d-dont w-want t-to h-hurt y-you" I ran upstairs and locked my bed room door and started to cry.

I never realized that I fell asleep. When I woke up I saw a letter, on my bed.

Hi Hazel,
I know I'm a bad person for hurting you, like fuck I Fucked up.
I'm sorry.
Don't find me.

Love kai.

What the fuck. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and washed my face and changed into a black cardigan with shorts and ran outside. I sat in my car and drove to a bar where I thought he'd be.

I probably ran all red lights but I didn't care. I reached the bar and saw no one. I drank many drinks. I felt so drunk.

"Hey sexy" I said to the bartender and he looked.....uncomfortable. After much more flirting the bartender he took my phone and called someone.

I was about to drink the shot when I was upside down. I started to hit that person but gave in.

Then the person put me down and after that I blacked out......

Hey Gems!!
Hope you had fun!!
Please vote,comment and share.
Love ya💞