OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG

Hazel

I was walking down the hall when suddenly kai came and stood in front of me.

"Hi" he breathed out, I smiled and he took a breath in and said "Do you want to maybe go to uh maybe the uh New I..uh new restaurant that opened up?" He sighed and I laughed.

"Ya,sure" he smiled and said "great it's a date" I blushed and left.

The whole day I was thinking about him and our about-to-go-date together. I'm so happy.
Suddenly a handsome guy sat next to me. "Hi, I'm camron"  I smiled and said  "hey,hazel". He kept asking me questions and then asked "what do you want to be when you grow older, like 21 or 25?" I frowned and said "I always wanted to be a artist or a singer but my luck is shit, my 2nd and 3rd dream is a scientist and fashion designer" he laughed lightly and said "wow" I asked him what he wants to be and he spoke "I want to be a basketball player" wow that's new.

After class I dragged him, to the court and he looked like a nerd in heaven. I went to kai and said "he wants to be in the basketball team" kai chuckled darkly and said "ya no thanks" and went back to playing. "man why are you so rude, huh" I said and scoffed just then Camron came and snached the ball from him and I was surprised, no one has every tackled Kai in the school history, even the seniors.

I clapped while the other played frowned and kai smirked. 'good job man" Camron was about to give the ball to kai but he took it before he could give it to him and said 'Stupid dumbass. what? are you just gonna give the ball to your opponent like its a desert. talk to the coach, oh wait he'll never take you cause guess what" kai then pointed at his teammate who was recording the whole time. "we don't need you man" kai smirked and Camron looked heartbroked. "thanks" Camron said and turned as kai spoke "listen man, you're good but we have people already, im sorry"