Yay!!

H a z e l

Me and Serena are going to the mall to buy a wedding dress, Rachel took kai, poor girl doesn't know kai can be a fashion diva at times. "How about this one" Serena asked, she was wearing a white long dress.

I smiled and spoke "I think this is the one" she jumped and went back to change, and I went to pay for it

I smiled and spoke "I think this is the one" she jumped and went back to change, and I went to pay for it. She came out and went to the counter. "Lets go" she looked confused and then I spoke again " i payed" she pouted her lips and said "Its very expensive tho" I put my hand around her shoulder and said "think of it as your wedding gift" she smiled brighter.

"Then the dress you'll buy, I'll pay for it" she said proudly "no honey" she didn't listen to me and pulled me in a shop.

She Picked this for me;

"No, I'll look like the briee-WELL TAKE BOTH KIRA" Serena screamed  to an employee and ran away leaving me dumbfounded

I got a call from kai so I picked up.  "Hey lovely" kai said and I bet he had a smirk as he said that. "Sup"i could hear Rachel laughing, "going home, what abt u" I laughed  bitterly  and then saw Serena coming so I spoke "me too" I hung up and dragged Serena to the jewelry store,which was huge.

She picked out a few necklace and bracelets while I bought some coffee for us from the shop next door. I came back and Serena payed and we both left.

We reached the car and set the stuff we both and left for hee house. I drove as fast as I could cause im tired. I dropped Serena and she took all the stuff and said goodbye and left and so did I.

I reached home to see kai and I just had that urge to hug him do I ran and did, he caught me in his arms and kissed my cheek. We stayed like that and I felt my self falling asleep...in kais arms, I felt safe and knew he couldn't hurt me.

He moved us to the sofa and sat with me in his arms.

I fell asleep cuddling him like a koala.🐨

Hey Gems!!

I'm so tired these days but I'll try to post often.
I love you!!