last heartbreak 💔 pt.1

Hazel

I was in heaven. He pulled away and our foreheads touching, and we both were panting for air. He looked me in the eye and said, "Hazel, I love you. I've always loved you." I smiled  at him and said,"Me too. " After I said that, he pulled me in for a hug and then kept kissing my neck and shoulder.

After 10 minutes, he pulled away, and I whimpered because of the coldness in my house. Kai then went down on his knees and said, "Hazel, will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked, but I still said yes. He got up and said, "Great choice, babe." I cringed so badly, and he laughed. We then sat on the couch and ate and talked and played.

Everything felt great, and it almost made me forget what happened 3 hours ago. We were cuddling on the couch when his phone rang. He checked who it was and then picked up the call. He was talking continuously to the person on the phone, and after a long time, he finally ended the call.

He got up and kneeled down to be on the same height as me. He pecked my lips and kissed my forehead. He smiled and said, "Listen, Sunshine, I've got to go. Uh, I have some work to do...I'll be back in a while, ok?" I sadly nodded. What has love done to me? He got up and left just like that, I watched him go as my men bowed a little to him.

I was feeling bored and dead. I was thinking about what happened today. It made me sad and made me feel like I could cry again. I slapped myself and said to myself 'Hazel just do what you do to get your head out of this mess.'

I picked up the plates and put them in the sink, and then I cleaned the living room. I went upstairs to my bedroom and I got out of my clothes and took a shower. I washed my hair, and that made me feel good.

I came out and changed into black trackspants, white hoodie above it. I put my hair in a messy bun and then went down. I took a glass, that I got off my cabinet, and then poured some lemon juice and put some water and sugar in it. After that, I washed up a cucumber and cut it into big chunks, and then put it inside the glass.

I walked outside with the glass and then out to my garden. I sat on the swing, which showed the prettiest view in the world. I sighed and then grabbed my book and started to read it. After a while, it was getting dark, and I was getting tired and sleepy.

I went inside and put the glass in the sink, and cleaned it. My tiredness made me feel a little dizzy, so I talked Leno to help me up. She helped me get into bed, and I thanked her.

She's been my helper for over the years I've lived here.

I checked my phone and saw multiple messages from my father and brothers, but I didn't bother to pick up. I turned my phone off and then dozed off

Hey, gems!!!
It's me, and I'm back. I'm so so so sorry for the big wait. I was honestly so caught up in everything that I was not able to focus. I'm really sorry 💖