Flashback

H a z e l

Nina was sitting in front of me, playing with her fingers. "Stop it" I said and she flinched. "S- Sorry" I looked at her and then motioned my hand so she could explain what happened that day.

Flashback

Nina and I were in the field, it was the football game so me and Nina came to support my boyfriend. She had a brother a few years older than me, and that's why she was here.

After the game was over, Kevin my boyfriend came running to me...or so I thought, he came and picked Nina up in the air and swirled her around and then KISSED her, and the worst thing, she kissed him back!!

I was about to punch Kevin but Nina's brother stopped me. I hugged him and he picked me up and took me to a empty classroom. I cried on his shoulder and then a part of me told me not to break those assholes and a part of me told that I should do something more than that.

I pushed Marc, Nina's brother and rushed to the ground to see them making out. I went towards them with a baseball bat in my hand.

I swung it at Kevin's direction with all my force. Nina cried as his head was bleeding and he was now unconscious, after all the bat is not made of wood, its made of metal. 😏

I pushed Nina and then finally gathered all my courage and said "thats what you get, bitchs" I saw that Marc came running and pushed Me and helped his sister.

"Are you crazy" Marc yelled at me and csme to me. "Ya, what are gonna do huh, punch me, kick me, come on, I'm ready" he was about to pushed me but instead I hit him with the bat and he was knocked out.

I ran in and after sometime the principal asked me to come. I was sobbing, not because I feel bad for hitting them, but that I wasted 3 years of my life dating that mf.

"Your expelled" he yelled and yelled at me and then he threw me out. I saw a car as i was walking on the sidewalk with my suitcase. A car stopped in front of me and grabbed me.

After sometime I woke up to see bruise on my body and my clothes scattered around. I looked down to see that I was still wearing clothes, it was a sports bra and very short shorts and it was cold.

A guy came in with a belt. He came and grabbed me by the chin and kissed me, he was making out with me that I hated. I saw him removing his clothes.

After he stripped out of his clothes he ripped mine and threw them. He kissed me hard. (After that you know what happens, I'm not good at smut so please imagine something unholy. Thanks)

After that day when he raped me, he used to do it everyday. He used to always come and go harder, faster and deeper and I once almost started to bleed because of that.

After that my life was hell. He used to train me and always told me that 'Never show your fear nor your feelings' and that made me who I am.
The fear of him coming in my room telling me I did a bad job and then ripping all my clothes, rape me again and again until I'm unconscious.

But the one good thing was he was he had a son my age, Carl. He used to come after his father would rape me or abuse me, he would come and say that his mother knows he cheats on her but she could never speak up cause he threatened to kill her parents.

I always felt bad for him, having terrible parents, he told me how his father would torture him and Abuse him and sometimes when he's too drunk and done with me, he comes to him and rapes him.

I never felt bad for myself tho, I knew I deserve this, I always did. I could never handle my anger or anything. I was a mess.

One day I bleeded some much cause of him fucking me for about 5 hours straight no break, I that day knew I had enough and decided to run away and I did.

As I was walking looking for loco, a friend, I found Kevin and Nina making out and since that day I decided that I want to be feared, if I cannot be loved I will be feared.

I started a gang and soon it became a huge gang, people who want revenge, money,or fun. I was happy now.

End of flashback

Thats all I would want to remember. Nina explained that she never meant to do it. She even said that he threatened her and her parents so she had to. I didn't give a fuck.

"Oh well" I think she thought I forgave her cause she squealed in joy. "But I dont need you anymore, do i" I said and shot her. That's what you get for making a fake store.

I smiled and left to my house.

Hello guys

I also know I shouldn't have killed Nina but I really thought that people would think that I would make Nina and Hazel friends.

I hope you enjoyed, if you did please vote,comment and share.