Date canceled?

Hazel

I got a call from kai saying that he couldn't make it to our date, for some reason I felt angry, not that I have feelings for him or smt but still, the way I was like wtf man, who are you fucking that your to busy to go out with me. I stormed in my room and bumped straight intro him. "Hi" he uttered after the silence, I ignored him and pushed past him. Man how could he act like that when he just canceled our date?

I went to my car and then sat inside, turned in the engine and from the mirror I could see him running to my car but just as he reached I drove off. Haha. These days I feel too down so I go for car rides alone, listening to songs and dancing to em like no one is watching while everyone is. But anyways, I don't care about him.....at least not anymore I don't.
I stopped at a bar and went inside, I slammed the door open and surprisingly it was empty. I sat and one of my friends, a bartender came and said "long time no see Hazelnut" that was my nickname from her. "Ya sorry gummy, I was a little caught up with work." She nodded and gave me my fav drink there, the 'Lady In Red'. She made it special for me.

We talked and laughed and then she was crying because her bf broke up with her, "girll~ you don't need no man to love you " I was so drunk. She nodded and I bid my goodbyes to her. I sat in the car just then I saw someone on the passenger seat. "Ahh" it was none other than kai. "What the hell man?" He got out of the car and opened my door and dragged me out and said "your drunk, I'll drive" and obvi I was too drunk to argue so I sat in the passenger seat.
As we were on our way he put his hand on my thigh and I was shocked but didn't show it. I then kept my hand above his and fell asleep.

Hey gems!

I'm so so so sorry for not posting, I was really busy with stuff and recently I went for therapy and my cousin came for USA and they were her for a month and they just left 3 days ago so I was busy.

So so sorry to keep you'll waiting...by day after tomorrow I'll post a new chapter of my book 'Feels like love' so go check it out...

Hope you enjoyed, comment abt ur thoughts on the chapter, love y'all!