Party time

"Hazel come on" rose was convincing me to go to the clue with her and Jase although I told her 'I was not in the mood' she held my hands and forced me to wear a sexy dress.

My outfit

We went to the car,I sat on the driver seat Jase beside me and rise at the back seat

We went to the car,I sat on the driver seat Jase beside me and rise at the back seat. I sighed before asking"Which one" rose looked confused but Jase didn't "Devourer" Jase spoke as I rolled my eyes, that place is like getting killed, people smoking, gambling, kidnapping, many more.

I started to drive about 20 mins later we reached. We all went out and into the club. I could feel many people looking at me since I come here every Friday or Saturday. We went to the bar and ordered shots.

"LETS GO DANCING BABE" rose shouted as she held my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. We were dancing until Jase shouted us to come so we went.

"Sit down" we both sat down and took a sip of our drinks.

***************

"Holy cow,is that a........spaceship" rose was walking...or should I say limping beside Jase. I put in her in the car beside Jase. "Now stay put and sleep" I said in a demanding voice and then sat on the driver seat and started to drive.

I turned to both of them hugging each other,I turned my head back forwards before we crash. After a while of driving and me wanting to throw both of them out we reached at rose's house.

I saw a boy running as I helped rose to the door, the boy came and helped me. I looked at him and boy was he handsome. He had brown eyes,brown hair. "What happened to them" he said looking back at my car which had Jase sleeping.

"They wanted to get drunk" I simply answered as he picked her up in a bridal style and nodded "thanks...your name" he said with a smile. "Hazel,what about you" I also said with a smile "Bran" I nodded and sat in the cad. "Bye bran,nice to meet you" I said gently "nice to meet you too" he left and so did I.

**********

I reached home dropping Jase and rose. I went to my room and straight into the bathroom. I changed into my pj's and went to bed.

Hi guys!!

I'm sorry this one is a little short,my exams are going on so I'm a little busy.

If you liked it vote,share, and comment. I love u 💓 💗 💛 💖 bye guys.