Boring day

"Hazel wake up" I heard Joshua's voice, he slid the curtains open so that I would wake up. "5 more minutes fratello" I said as I pulled my very soft blanket above my head.

(Brother)

"dai, mamma ci ucciderà" he yelled

(come on,mom will kill us)

I got up and glared at him and then went to the bathroom. I took a shower and came out.
( My outfit )

I rushed down with my bag in my hand and the other hand with my books and homework

"About time coffee in the fridge,mom and dad left for work early" damein passed me a apple and started to eat one I saw beside me to see josh,vorn and Henry eating. I grabbed my glasses from the table.

"Also im going to drop you" damein said as he took a bite of his apple " its fine I can walk...it's not that far" he looked at me "I promised mom, sh-she will kill him...even dad" Henry cut damein and said what I guess damein had to say.

I nodded, we both went out to the car, apparently Joshua is sick so he will stay at home he seemed fine to me...I guess he knows better since he  is a medical student.

We soon reached to the garden near the school, I told damein to drop me here and he just hummed in response.

The garden was beautiful, it's had big baby pink trees, kids with their parents playing and beautiful green bushes. I was walking when I say a similar body.....kai!!

That bitch, I was about to approach him but a part of me told not to so I stopped.

I finally reached, I was keeping my stuff in the locker when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and the next thing I knew was getting pinned and it was none other than kai.

"Leave me please" I made sure he heard the 'please' he smirked " no baby" 'baby" ew, I saw someone behind him... I must add more than one. "C'mon bro let's not waste our time on a nerd" I recognize that voice.....edwin thank God.

Kai left me and then turned to his best friend "your right lets go boys" kai and a few other left, edwin winked at me I mouthed 'thanku' as he left. God my day could not any worse. Also if you are wondering roses and Jase told me kai's name everything about him.

"Hey Haz" rose came and hugged me and so did Jase "we saw what happened,sorry we couldn't help cause if we did we would be dead" Jase sadly spoke looking down, I hugged him and said "Its fine guys,I'm ok" I took both of their hands and brought them to the benches since there was a basketball match today.

****************

Ok kids, so there is a new student please introduce yourself" the teacher said as I went in the front. "Im Hazel, I hope we can be friends" I hope we do NOT be friends. "Im Kate, call me miss Kate" I nodded and went beside rose and Jase.

(Song is above, watch it if you want :)) )

"Good job......Edwin, mark and kai show me something mind blowing" they smirked. They were great.

They soon finished cause the teacher had to announce something, "Ok kids im holding a competition, this is going to be team work and if you choose not to do it your getting an f" she smiled while all the students groaned. " team 1 is  gonna be Jase, rose and....Hazel.
2nd team kai, edwin, Mark. Team 3 amber, Cameron, Candace. Competition is on Saturday be here by 6pm, now go" she said and sat down.

"Ok guys, let's go at my house to practice" Jase said while walking towards his locker "ya im fine" me and Rose said at the same time, I gave her a high five and so did she.

"Well I do have some work so you guys go I'll join Later" I said and they nodded and hugged me " bye haz call me when you come"  rose said as she broke the hug. I nodded and we left.

***************

"Tell me, where are my shipments" I said to the man who stole them, I was told it was the mafia king....it would be better if it would be him instead of this loser. "Non te lo dirò mai" he spoke blood coming out of his mouth.

(I'll never tell you)

I took some acid and poured it on his face,arms,legs and eyes the loud screaming sound was like music to my ears and the room was soundproof so no one can hear whats happening. "Now tell me where are my shipments" I asked as he smirked "no te diré una sola cosa"

( i won't tell you a single thing)

I smirked then said "ok then" I stabbed his eyes out and then a dagger on his forehead and went out. "Clean up" I said to one of the gaurds and went to my room. I went in the shower and turned on the cold water, God I needed this.

 I went in the shower and turned on the cold water, God I needed this

(My outfit)

I sat in the car and called rose."yellow" her yellow means 'hello' "orange" i heard giggles that were from her. "I'm coming" she hummed in response and I cut the call and started to drive to Jake's house

Hey guys!!

I just wanna say that I don't know Italian and I translated it, so if it's wrong I'm sorry.

But if you enjoyed  it vote,share, and comment. I love u 💓 💗 💛 💖 bye guys.