Hobbies

K a I

Here I am sitting in a car with my bestfriends and going to Kill some people. "Guys shut up" i said as I closed my eyes.

We all reached the base if one of our enemies 'The Rage'. "Ok, Edwin and  james take top. Alex and Asher take basement, me and Luke take middle" they all nodded and we went to where we were supposed to with about 100 men each.

"Ok Luke, you do the fighting while I figure out the code to get in" he smirked and took a pair of knives out.

We sneaked in a room, we saw about 10 men. We quickly knocked out 2 quietly. I nodded my head and Luke tackled all of them. God he's strong.

"We're clear boss" Asher said through the ear piece. I kicked the door open and it flew and broke. "Nice one" luke said and we went in.

"Guys...a little problem here" Alex said panting. "What's up" james said "Kai....The boss is coming towards you guys with about 50 men" shit I hacked the phone and then tried to find his password.

"He's here" Edwin said,shit. "Both of you we are coming" Asher said and suddenly the door flang open. The men came running and surrounded us.

I looked at Luke and he had a mysterious smirk. What now. "We lost" Luke said as he bowed. The boss laughed and one of his men kicked me so I fell on my knees.

"Now now, who do we have here" the boss said as he kicked me. Suddenly there was smoke in the room. I quickly stood up and kicked the boss.

"Asher you there" I asked as I punched the boss on the chest. "Ya.. a bit of a problem but rest is ok' he said.

I chocked the boss, I grabbed his mask and tore it. Rider.

After finishing all of his men and him Me and Luke ran to the top and saw Alex and Asher fighting.

We ran to help them out, while we were fighting James and Edwin came with a bag.

"Lets go" I said, james slipped a smoke bomb where we were fighting,  we ran and sneaked out.

"I completely forgot about the money, how'd you remember" Luke said as we rushed and in the car.

"I heard you saying that too many people were fighting you so I sneaked in with james and then you know what happened" Edwin said proudly as he high fived james.

We reached my house and went to change. I changed into grey sweatpants and a blue hoddie.

I went down to see them with popcorn and drink, james was choosing a movie. "How about horror" Alex suggested and I said "ya let's watch Conjuring" I smirked as I saw them getting a little scared.

"Ok ya" james said and played the movie. I sat beside Asher and grabbed coke.

Hey!!
I

hope you enjoyed, Please vote,comment and share.