more Blood

Right now I'm chocking some mf I saw stealing, not that I care about but still.

The man soon died so I went out of the alley and to the shop. I was paying for my cold coffee and some gum when a kid came running towards me and was about to fall but I caught him. "Are you ok kiddo" he nodded and tried to get up but failed.

I picked him up and took him to his parents or whoever. When he pointed at a tall,Musclur man I went to him. "Hey uh is he your kid" he turned around and my eyes went wide. Kai.

"Milo, I told you to stay with me" he bend down to his height And picked him up. "Thanks, and also he is not my kid he is my nephew" I nodded and left. Ok why didn't I know about that.

I sat in the car and drank coffee, I started to drive to home. "Im home" I said and went to the living room. "Helloo" no one answered "HELLOOO ANYONE" I ran to everyone's room but no one was there, I ran to the library and found josh sleeping and a book under him.

I carefuly got the book and when I saw the title I almost had a heart attack. ' The story of Hazel Benevo' I dropped the book and heard Joshua's voice "Hazel" he opened his eyes and when he saw me he waved and smiled at me, I did the same and then his eyes went to the book. He quickly got up and took it and without saying anything he ran away.

I got a call from Serena so I picked up.

"Hello"

"Hazel I need you right now"

"Uh what happened"

"So I was uhh tracking your family for fun since I found new ways to hack and....uhh your family is kidnapped"

"The fuc- wait josh is here" u said with confusion but still ran to my room and grabbed a gun.

"Well I checked your house cams and he also got kidnapped, I'm sending you their location and I'll send the others"

She cut the call and I jumped in my car and drove to the location she send. I called Daniel since he's a fighter. "Im coming hazel" he said as soon as he picked up the call. "Fast" I grabbed my mask and put it on.

'Nobody messes with my family and gets away with it'

I reached the warehouse aka where my family is being held. I was wearing a black hoddie, black leggings and black heels, I tied my hair in a ponytail and loaded my gun.

I went to the nearest tree I could find. I climbed up to have a better view of the warehouse that looked like a hotel. I jumped on the top of the roof. I went to the front of the warehouse and saw about...20 men with loaded guns.

I grabbed my daggers from my pockets and threw it towards their direction, it hit 8 of them, I grabbed a rope that was on the roof and tired it to the tree and climbed down. I ran to the front and went behind one of the men and snaked my hands around his neck and then twisted it. I heard a crack and then the guy fell down.

I took my gun out and shot 5 of the men as they came running to me, I got on top of one of them and hit his head my my gun and then took his and shot everyone. I got my knive out.

I went to the back and saw 4 men, so I grabbed a chair and three it at them, but they dodged it. I ran to them and punched a guys stomach and then stomp on his neck, blood on my heels. Messy.

Someone locked my hands so I flipped him as he hit the ground with a loud thug and im pretty sure he's dead. I kicked someone and twisted his arm until I heard it.

*Crack*

I smirked and took my gun out and shot the last guy and went to the rope and climbed until I saw a window, I jumped in and went down slowly. I saw 2 men near a steel door. I was about to shoot them but someone stopped me. I freaked out and kissed him before he could say anything, he moaned and strangled him to death. I quickly shot the 3 guys before someone else came. I lock-picked in and saw some gaurds.

I ran upstairs and saw my father and damein in one cell, and Josh, hunter in one, mom and Henry in one. Some gaurds went in dad and damein's cell with a belt. They started to punch them and hurt them. I then heard the door open.

Caden,adele and Jason. They took them and put caden in josh and hunter's cell and adele in mom's and Jason in dad's.

I saw that all of them had bruises all over their bodies. Their were like 50 men and only me.

D a m e i n

This mf is literally beating the shit out of us and we can't even do anything. The gaurd was about to go to mom and Henry's cell but I shouted "DONT HURT THEM, HURT ME INSTEAD. LEAVE THEM AND KILL ME" my dad looked at me with blood coming out of his nose and mouth.

"No kill me instead" I heard Joshua saying, "if anyone shall die it will be me" dad said as the guard whose name is...zane came with a knife and stabbed my legs.

'Never show your weakness, never'

I kept remembering what grandad used to say to me and dad. Zane kept stabbing me until the door opened and he left. I heard a girl's voice.

Suddenly Jason, Hazel's bff was thrown here. "What are you doing here" I whispered as he looked at me "we- they took us" I nodded and looked away. Suddenly josh was also thrown with us. He fell on the ground holding his stomach cause it was bleeding, I was going forward to help him but someone stopped me.

"Stay or your filty mother is dead" I was about to punch him but he punched me instead and I fell back."my wife is not filty you are" dad said angrily.

Some tall dude came and sat in front of our cell. "Lets make a deal, tell us where your sister is and we let you go" no Hazel I hope she's fine befoer I could answer Jason did "your not going to know where the fuck she is" he said angrily.

I hope she's alive.

H a z e l

I heard all of that and why the fuck would they want me. I loaded my other gun and went down. Some guy saw Me and rushed to my trying to punch me but I held his hand befor he could punch me and I grabbed some others person who saw us, i took the other's knife from his pocket and the dude who I was fighting with, I grabbed his hand and twisted It while my other hand chopped his head into 2.

I stabbed the other guy's legs and the stabbed his back as he fell on his face. I ran to 3 people and jumped on one's shoulder and shot the other 2. The guy whose shoulder I was on pulled my leg so I fell down with a loud thug I groaned but managed to kill the dude.

I got up and saw two people fighting some men, Daniel and Serena. I rushed to the guy who was gonna hurt Henry, I punched him but he dogged it, I stomped on his feet and twisted his neck almost 360°. I turned to look at mom, Henry and adele and they looked shocked, I shrugged it off and went to dad's cell.

I punched the guy 2 time but he didn't move a bit so I took the pan on the table and hit his head and kicked his chest as he flew back, wow I have powers. I looked to see if they were ok but they all looked shocked. I mean they should be used to this. Right.

"Hazel" now my expression turned shocked, how do they know, I tried to touched my mask but it wasn't there, shoot. "Hey guys" I waved at them but suddenly someone yelled "Hazel watch out" it was josh, I felt someone's fist, and I looked up to see lexi my enemy, she had a gun and a smirk that I hate. She slapped me and my anger was rising.

I slapped her hard and then grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head on the wall, blood was coming but I couldn't gave a fuck, I grabbed her and threw her down. I stabbed her chest, and then her knees. "Someone stop her" she cried but I put my heel in her mouth and...she fainted.

I saw and all of them were dead, I couldn't fine Serena and Daniel. I went to all if there cell and Jason, adele and caden where gone. I couldn't care cause they would be fine. I ran to open their cell but it won't so i grabbed a gun on the floor and hit the lock with it and it opened I did the same with the others and we all went out.

Heyy!!
I hope you enjoyed it vote,share, and comment. I love u 💓 💗 💛 💖 bye guys.